tuscl

Phoenix scene

trevino
Texas
Gonna be in Phoenix for the weekend starting this Friday. Can you guys familiar with the scene out there provide some solid recommendations so I'm not wasting the precious time I got? High mileage preferable! Thanks in advance.

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Hi Liter. "Hi" is in the name for a reason.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    +1 Hi Liter
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    +1 more for HiLiter and mileage. If you are looking for full nude and different type of atmosphere and mileage read the reviews for Blue Moon Lounge.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If I could only go to one club while in PHX my choice would be Bourbon Street. $10 dances on the floor and $20 in the VIP area. You're not going to get fucked in any of these clubs but you will get some high mileage dances. You can get a HJ in Bourbon Street with the right girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    BS is a fine club if you like big fake tits, but you can easily get fucked at HL which is what the OP is looking for. There's no sex at BS.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Yep, all good advice, especially the HL. There's a reason it has the most reviews of any Phoenix club. Also, don't waste your time or money in Scottsdale.
  • EarlTee
    10 years ago
    Yep, HiLiter and Blue Moon, without doubt.

I recommend being very up-front with your chosen dancer about the mileage you're looking for. In these two clubs, the dancers have heard it all before, probably that same day, and even the clean dancers are well aware of what goes on. At the HL, I have had more than one dancer who wouldn't blow me accept a finder's fee for bringing me someone who would.
  • luv_women
    10 years ago
    Hi-liter is best during the day. Don't even bother between 7:00-10:00.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    No argument that HL dayshift is the best around, but I've had some good fun in the early evening so I wouldnt abandon it completely. One advantage is that the club goes pretty dead after about 6pm cuz all the married guys that stopped by after work have to get home for dinner. This scenario results in plenty of VIP seating and bored dancers looking for something to do and somebody willing to pay them! I've seen some very nice talent during evening as well.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Comparing Phoenix and Atlanta, it seems like HiLiter is the Phoenix version of Follies, and BSC is the Phoenix version of Cheetah.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion