tuscl

March Madness & Wilt

ididthisonce
North Carolina
I am obviously bored today while awaiting NCAA conference tournament action, which got me thinking about two of my favorite things:

Basketball and Women. (I don't drink therefore my life is somewhat limited. HA)

Wilt Chamberlin - A great basketball player who in his autobiography claimed to sleep with 20,000 women. How many of you TUSCLers even give any credence to the claim?

A couple of weeks ago, a man made it into the news claiming he was Wilt's son. I have no opinion on the matter other than if Wilt actually did sleep with that many women, there has to be a bunch of rug rats running around to call him Daddy. Makes sense to me.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1898058/aaron-l…

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Sleeping with 20,000 women isn't so bad but fucking 20,000 would be amazing.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    I love basketball, one of the few pro sports not hit by major doping scandals. Anyone know why?

Figure that Wilt was sexually active for about 45 yrs with 300 sex partners per year == 13500. So 20000 is plausible.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat - I am pretty sure Wilt said he had sex with them. I was just using sleep as a relative term. Sleep = Fuck.

Thanks for the help on a more exact grammatical correction.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Da nada.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Well!I'm up to about 502.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I have no fucking clue anymore. Why does it matter? Quality beats quantity any day of the week.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Did you ever see a picture of Wilt's bed room? Yes, I mean bed room. It was a big circular room entirely filled by a bed with a retractable ceiling! I'm sure that he could have handled at least three women at a time in there, giving additional credence to his claim!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    20,000 seems high. Even if you did a different woman every single day of your life, that's a 60 year project! Sure, you can do threesomes or multiple women on the same day.

It's a highball estimate, but 5k to 10k is certainly plausible for someone rich and famous who is in a different city each night.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    And like GMD pointed out, quality probably suffers at those quantities.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I haven't read the book but wonder if Wilt had an entourage or a wingman. Did anyone read the book?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    To have sex with 20,000 women, Wilt would have had to fuck a different woman every day of the year for 55 years. This is physically possible, but logistically improbable.

And were all the woman so awful that he never wanted to fuck the same one more than once?

• azdd
    10 years ago
    Agree that 20k seems high based on the fuck-math, but I'm sure Wilt the Stilt had an unending supply of pussy for most of his life. I think Gene Simmons makes a similar claim about how many women he's fucked. I had a friend who was a Major League baseball player, and although he was supposedly being faithful to his wife, he said there was always a lineup of gorgeous women waiting outside of every locker room in every city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion