tuscl

Brilliant new terms!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I've always wondered how off the wall sex terms, like Cleveland Steamer or Hot Karl, originate! Inspired by crazyjoe's comments regarding listermint on the bidet thread I've decided to suggest a new term to see if it catches on!

Listermint bidet = sex act where one partner gargles Listermint until their breath is minty-fresh before giving a rimjob (anilingus).

Usage: "Bro, it sure is hard to find a stripper willing to give you the old Listermint Bidet in the club, but it's worth it when you do! Those Listermint Bidets are just brilliant!"

20 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    What do you guys think? Obviously, I think the new term is just brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Fair enough Rechthaberei!

On the other hand I still wonder where things like Cleveland steamer come from! And how many people actually do the Cleveland steamer!

Any of you? That would be brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit some more
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't that kinda sting, a bit more than really comfortable, getting mouth wash splashed in your rectum?
    And Who TF really cares what her breath smells like when she's licking your shit? If your gonna kiss her after that? I'd think it'd be better off her using the listerine AFTER licking out my bunghole...
    I guess if you really want to make up a new term, go for it. But I can't imagine who's actually doing this... (nor do I really want to know)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How about a term for the 50 somethings, married, been around the block many tomes and understands the SC dynamics. Knows how to ask for OTC or extras, knows how to treat the dancers and the staff, and isn't overwhelmed by the whole environment?

I'd call that a "Tired Traveler" ...and someone else already thought of that as he's a regular contributor here. But I say as opposed to a PL, I'm a TT.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm thinking Lone Wolf is now going to ask his ATF for a Listermint Bidet to see if she really loves him. He'll also get the DJ to play the brown nose while she's doing it, to see if she really really loves him.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    noise
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    4got's ex was the one with the brown nose.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @Rechthaberei “I think you're trying too hard”

zipperhead68’s never ending obsession with all things anal and fecal knows no bounds as reflected in his newest new name 4got2wipe
  • Book Guy
    10 years ago
    I liked it when the gay community came up with the term "santorum" for (uh, some sort of bodily fluid oozing after a gay sex act). That was pretty smart, I thought. But this term isn't half as helpful. I wouldn't be GETTING the Listermint Bidet in the first place, and most men probably wouldn't, or would get it so seldom they didn't note a lack of a term for it. Nor does the term's existence actually help us to some political aim. So, really, let's call it a "Rick Perry" or a "Newt." That works better for me ... :)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant idea Book Guy!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    DoctorShortBus = not brilliant! = my first ignore!

Everybody with a sense of humor - I can see why the hostile guy says DoctorShortBus wants zipperhead68 to fuck him up his short bus ass until he squeals like a piglet! That guy is obsessed! Not healthy! Not brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I don't have any problem with gay people! Equal rights for everybody is brilliant! As long as it's between consenting adults!

But DoctorShortBus seriously needs to get his ass out of the closet, stop fantasizing about zipperhead or juice or whoever, and go find a same sex partner that actually wants to fuck him! If he can't do that maybe he should find a rentboy!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I once accidently applied Crest tooth paste to my hemorrhoids instead of Preparation H and I can tell you it burns like hell.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Book Guy, I think that was Dan Savage, writer of Savage Love, a column in some indie rags.

SC, did your farts become minty fresh? 4got might want to try that with his next rimjobbing girlfriend.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    "I once accidently applied Crest tooth paste to my hemorrhoids instead of Preparation H and I can tell you it burns like hell." Brilliant!

Mind you, I wasn't actually suggesting a listermint enema or anything. That would be not brilliant! I just find the term "listermint bidet" funny as hell! It's just brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    "SC, did your farts become minty fresh? 4got might want to try that with his next rimjobbing girlfriend." Now that's brilliant! Almost enough to make me try it if I can convince the next girlfriend to give a rimjob!

Or until I find a willing stripper! Well, willing given enough money I suppose!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    According to "Lube" in the movie "Book of Love" shoving breath mints up your ass makes it twitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Shadow does that mean you also brushed your teeth with Preparation H?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion