tuscl

Blame parents for those narcissist kids

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:16 AM
This topic quite obviously has nothing to do with anyone here. So please don't take the article personally. New research reveals the roots of inflated egos -- and why they're dangerous [view link]

9 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I do wonder how much of that is genetic. Like if you took Asshole Jr. and gave him to different parents, would he still be an asshole?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a stripper I know,total lack of human compassion.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I've also seen people who are great parents with a totally rotten kid and douchebag parents with a really good kid. Sometimes the kid is so strong willed they change their own situation, for better or worse.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A no brainer. Children these days and for a number of years back are taught they are just perfect. Their ego's are stroked constantly. No one ever loses or taste failure. What would anyone would think would become of these kids? When they join the real world, well, SHOCK!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Clubber,Take a chick that shows her pussy for a living to old fucks.And throw her into a real life [view link] comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't go along with this. If the kids get real life experience, like seeing that there are poor people in this world, and seeing how hard it is to solve complex real world problems, or just having to show that they know something instead of being accepted on their say so, then they will be well grounded. I think that Salon article is just reflective of a type of prejudice against children. [view link] That article is trying to make people fear children and trying to create a justification for shitting on them. SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I wonder if they tested the parents, too. Narcissism has to start someplace.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ !!!!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion