tuscl

AMP advice

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friend planning on visiting an AMP and asking for how to get a Happy Ending:

At all the places I have ever been to, that is the standard offering. She will just massage your back, most expertly, and then have you flip over and usually start saying things like, "You tip me good? How much you tip me?" and sometimes getting her hand close to or onto your cock.

I never do it that way tough. I try to get her off script at the earliest opportunity. Often I've got the girl giddied up just by playing flirtation games with window shopping. So continuing to flirt with her by telling her about myself as we proceed to the room, often we end up DFKing and groping right off. After that there is really nothing to discuss except perhaps for the money. Sometimes she will make sure she gets it before her clothes come off, as she is going to take it out and hide it and get the condom, and sometimes lube herself. Lately they have all be using DATY compatible lubes, as I have DATY w/FIVed all of them, and they love it. Warning though, most of them don't like FIV if they are PMS. I think it has to do with water accumulation in their tissues.

Other times she won't even ask for the money. She won't say anything about it. She will just let me continue to kiss her and seduce her and then to fuck her long slow and gentle, until she has cum multiple times in various positions. Then at the end I will place the money into her hand and all she says is "Thank You", as it really is no longer important to her. I've already let her know that I'll be back and that my plans for her are much bigger. I've already told her a great deal about myself, talking about myself in ways that a woman is likely to be able to relate to. I'll try to get some information about her Aunt Flo visits, so that I can better plan my next visit.

Sometimes I'll just let her massage me, then after the flip I'll start massaging her front side, or I'll just sit up and start kissing her.

Anytime you can get her to go for full DFKing, then she's going to be as sweet as ever from then on. Likely what she will really want is for you to take her home with you.

Things may be different in your metro. It depends on how many AMPs they have, how competitive it is, and how much pressure they are getting from LE. At the best ones they dress and makeup the most slutty, as they are actually promoting FS. So they are more used to GFE. At lesser shops, FS is a special entre for those who specifically want it. So they are less conspicuously slutty and they are less likely to go for GFE.

Look on RubMaps for your muni and then compare with San Francisco. I'll show you how I interpret RubMaps.

Discussed here:
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Enjoy!

SJG

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Most important though, find a girl you actually like! Find a girl you would like to be kissing and that you would like to be waking up in the mornings with. That makes all the difference, because she will be able to tell. And also, girls are just by their very nature competitive. So if you clearly want her over and above the others, it makes it all a big deal for her, and it will change the way she relates to you.

SJG

Stones, Hot Rocks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hskUdto_…
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Tell him to do his research to make sure they do offer service. Nothing worse than halfway through a massage realizing its a legit place.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Good point, but in many muni's there is no such thing as legitimate massage. Happy Ending is how the girls make their money. Also, not always easy to get access to reviews, without paying.

I do use RubMaps. But for me what it mostly comes down to is just flirting with the girl some and using at least one window shopping visit, before committing to the session.

Like for example with HA, she was jumping around and getting silly and telling me that she was going to charge me $5 for teasing and wasting her time without doing a session. So at that point I knew I had a live one and the next time I came back I brought money.

Now it turned out that she was not there. But the boss let me talk to her on the cell phone and that meant more flirting. That was ideal. So when I came back again we were right off sitting together and kissing, and she loved DATY w/FIV and more.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Just by the reviews and by what I know comes from the boss, HA's shop would be considered very low mileage.

But as it is just me and the girl alone in a room, things are not always what you would expect from the reviews.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So lets see if my TUSCL Bro wants to join in.

You can keep the location and actual AMP identity concealed. That will be fine.

But have you actually gone into it and window shopped? Or have you just looked at their signage?

What do the girls look like? Age? Looks?

Makeup and hair?

How are they dressed, and in high heels?

How about demeanor?

Did you try and talk with any of them any?

Did you see one you like and did you get her name? Sometimes if you are just window shopping they will give you a throw away name because they don't like being written about on the Internet. But you should still be able to find her again when you are ready and have brought money.

Sometimes you can just use the ruse of wanting to find out the price to get to look the girls over without having to insult them by declining.

Once you get into the habit of checking these places out, it won't be too long before you are sessioning, and sessioning regularly.

SJG

Heart, Unchained Melody
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJBNfCEh…
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    How flirty are they when you talk to them? Are they making faces at you? Would you describe their posture as bodily open?

And how do the different shops compare in your area?

Only way you will ever know is to start window shopping. It doesn't cost anything to window shop.

( I wonder where the nearest ATM is )

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion