tuscl

European Clubs?

James1557
England
I keep trying to add clubs I have visited in Europe, mainly in England. But despite emailing Founder direct, nothing happens. So I am beginning to conclude that tuscl has no real interest in clubs outside North America. If users want to know about clubs outside North America, please join this discussion and see if sheer numbers will make any difference!

5 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Your not the first to complain about having problems getting new clubs listed. Founder is a 1 man show and this site is just a hobby for him. He gets things done and makes changes when/if he gets around to it. Setting up a page for a new club is apparently too time consuming for him.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Founder does a good job for a 1 man hobby. If I were him, I would confirm new clubs with some research before I added them.

Foreign clubs are great! It helps with vacationing.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I am interested in foreign clubs but I am also sympathetic to and appreciative of the Founders time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I would try again and be sure to do the addition in the country of the club with all the information including address and phone number. While I have never added a foreign club I just added one recently, it took a week or so but it eventually showed up. But, several years ago I tried to add a club in Louisiana and It never was posted. I can certainly appreciate the Founder's dilemma of trying to run this site by himself.
    in a word Thanks it is so much better than any other site I have seen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The last couple of clubs (U.S) that I’ve added have taken over a month to add.

it seems it takes longer now after the last time the TUSCL format/GUI was changed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion