Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Snow in Huntington Beach?

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

in about 6 months since I was last in The OC, but I heard it snowed? How was that experience for the freeways?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

On the 405?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yes the 405

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I saw pictures friends posted. It looked like that kind of snow that quickly melts. But still crazy!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It was actually hail. I was born in Long beach and lived in LB and Orange County for 45 years before moving to Georgia. In all that time I can only remember real snow in Long Beach once when I was in elementary school, It was a wet snow that was gone by 1000am. I have seen hail storms in Georgia in mid summer that made it look like snow was covering the ground.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^@Shadow. ..and you decided to stay here. Funny because I assume I'll always end up moving back. Most likely to SD.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GACAclub - My kids and grand kids are here. I don't know any one out there any more except a brother that I have not been in contact with for years.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol motorhead.....you love the 405 from afar and you know it!! :D

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement