tuscl

Dancer self concious of her body

Sunday, March 1, 2015 5:45 PM
Just curious, has anyone ever met a dancer that was a little self conscious of her body? It seems like an oxymoron that someone who dances nude on a stage in front of strange would be self co city's of her body. I've been seeing my ATF OTC for a few months. There's been a few instances that it's pretty apparent that she is self concious of her body. I'll give the examples but let me try to give a visual first. She's in her 30's, average height, perfect natural firm C cup tits, tan, and a great ass (good legs too). She has had a couple kids but there are no stretch marks or cellulite on her body. You wouldn't know she had kids by looking at her, like I said her tits are firm but definitely natural. She does have a little bit of a gut but it's more like a beer belly than anything else. Here's why I think she is self conscious of her body: 1. After we fuck, she will put clothes or cover up with a blanket even though we usually fuck again before I leave. I guess it could just be that since it is winter time, it's a little too cold to sit around the house naked. 2. I bought some clothes that I liked and wanted to see her in. She did wear some of them but there was one pair of pants that she asked why I would want to see her "big calves" in. Her legs are definitely not big. 3. I asked once if I could take some nude pics of her. She said she'd rather not, she said she would prefer to wait till the summer when she will be skinnier. Then I asked if I could take a pic of just her tits and she allowed that. I guess it's just typical women stuff, no matter how beautiful they are some of them still feel like there's something wrong with them and are ashamed of their bodies.

20 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "Just curious, has anyone ever met a dancer that was a little self conscious of her body?" Ever met a woman wasn't?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – women are different creatures – as the saying goes - “women, you can’t live with them – but at least we get to fuck them” (or something like that).
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Never met a dancer who didn't have something she wished was different. Nature of a woman....
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    +1 Dougster. My first ATF was very shy about getting on stage. She said the only thing that let her do it was the fact that she couldn't see the guys' faces clearly. She was blind as a bat without her glasses.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Dancers can be extremely insecure. Part of what makes dancing so appealing to women with insecurities, myself included, is the external validation we get in the form of compliments and tips. I worked with one lady who was a knockout, probably a nine, and I'm about a 7 and always made more than she did. We talked about it and as it so happened, she was afraid to ask guys for dances because she did not want to be told NO. So there you have it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Dancers are women. We see what's good about them. The girl with the banging body and okay face gets an 8 or 9 in our books. But she sees her flaws first. Same for the fit skinny girl who is cute but flat. Guess why so many girls get boobs jobs?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's probably in the DNA of females. Evolution over time. Yeah, science. Smart talk.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I think that dancers are even more self conscious about their bodies than civvie women, due to their bodies being their main money makers. That and the fierce competition in the clubs amongst dancers, with their looks and physical appearance being so important. Dancing probably fucks up alot of women in their view of their own body image.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    A lot of hot women pale in comparison to their co-workers (dancers) in a very competitive environment. Customer expectations of finding female perfection in a strip club also contribute to a dancer's self consciousness.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's true about competition. I've written off plenty of girls for being "just" a 7, which is pretty damn fuckable for civilians.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Apparently this doesn't apply to Wal-Mart customers. :)
  • impala
    9 years ago
    All the time. Usually it's "my boobs are too small" or "my butt is too big" or "I hate the way I look". IMO when you have insecure women together seeing each other being "desired" by other people, they feel that there must be some reason why they are not the center of attention and think that it must be some physical reason, and start finding every fualt they may or may not have.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Females in general are scrutinized by society today, because of technology and how beauty is "suppose" to be portrayed. Once the hottest girl in the club, kept wanting me to reassure her that she was pretty enough. This especially happens when the club get new talent, that might be younger. She becames extremely self conscious. It then becomes evolution, where the young more vibrant girls replace the dying elderly. ;) That's when I lie to them, and say, you got nothing to worry about, baby! I then proceed to relish in my extra extras! :):)
  • luv_women
    9 years ago
    I s in a club in richmond- a low end club with low end girls. The only white girl in the club decides to make a run at me and jobs me at the take. She's in her 20s and just came off the stage. When she was on all 4s (on stage) you could see her belly hanging low. It was disgusting. So she's at my table and telling me how she self conscious about her body. All right, I'm thinking, maybe you should stop visiting the Golden Coral.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    They all are. I've never met a woman who wasn't self conscious of her body, stripper or otherwise. The ones who laugh it off do the best at stripping.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Insecure Dancer? lol [view link]
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    " It seems like an oxymoron that someone who dances nude on a stage in front of strange would be self co city's of her body." Yeah, I know what you mean. You'd think that someone who has the nerve to dance topless/nude on a stage in front of strangers would be very confident in their looks/appearance. I didn't realize that so many of them were so insecure either. Good thread.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Diva +1...I've seen the same thing. Hot girls get their feelings hurt in the club when they are rejected. They wonder why. On the other hand, what's up with the fat home girls with gigantic asses and no personality, that think they are all that cuz the neighbor guys fuck them. I've seen that, too.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    There was a dancer at a club that I used to frequent who was absolutely gorgeous. A totally banging, natural body an a face almost like the Mona Lisa. If DaVinci had ever seen her, the Mona Lisa would have been a nude! When she danced, she always seemed "disconnected", never really looking directly at the customers and when she was done, she'd collect her tips and run for the DR. One time, I caught her eye when she was on stage, and gave her an admiring smile; she gave me a shy smile in return. She came around, collected her tips and once again disappeared into the DR. I would have loved to get a dance from her - all she would have had to do was stay and talk a bit and the hook would have been set. I think that she was just to shy or insecure to ask or even to interact. There were two other dancers working who were almost as hot and weren't shy about asking for a dance but never hurried the customers. My money went to the sure thing, but I always wondered what a dance from her would have been like.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I know a dancer who believes truly that she is average. She's mexican, but mostly indian blood, so no one looks more asian than she does. She tells people she is Korean and banks serious cash, but because she isn't, it seems to make her doubt herself. On the plus side she'd be twice as expensive if she realized she was a 10 and not a 7.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion