tuscl

Men are Not Cost-Effective by June Stephenson, PH.D.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:04 AM
This is an interesting book presenting evidence that men are a liability. For example, the author claims that 94% of State prison inmates in 1991 were male. I had thought the number was 98%, perhaps the War on Some Drug Users has made incarceration between the sexes a little more equal. Yet another benefit of the drug laws. :) Anyway female crimes are usually fairly petty e.g. prostitution, loitering, drug use, etc. and the like. If one looks behind some of the violent "crimes" women are incarcerated for, then it would not surprise me if the woman was actually the victim and then a victimized again by the State. I'm writing about this because of the absurd notion (in my eyes and sense) that men and women are equal. Men and women usually have very different thought patterns, which I can almost feel if I get close enough. To meet an attractive woman with true male thought patterns is very refreshing and sexy and *extremely rare*. I laugh every time a woman tells me she is equal to a man. And, this nonsense is repeated fairly often. Probably because of the brainwashing effect of the old boob tube. At Angels there were these wonderful white trash dancers who were in general very strong women. They would parrot this cultural poison as if it were an absolute truth when just a casual glance would tell the real story. One camouflage (sp?) is the old tired yapping about individuals. Yes, I see and meet plenty of individuals. Some are unique and most seem like a stereotype and a sad stereotype at that. So amongst all these individual females that I meet there can be a very wide range of opinions and beliefs and feelings. But, still I feel a female pattern brain. Usually it makes no difference if the woman is super bright or dumber than a door nail. Or, if she's super sweet or a violent nut case. Some times the words are not sufficient to describe the difference. And, the statistical evidence i.e. incarceration rates etc. may be telling the wrong story . . .

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion