Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So I went to the doctor for a physical.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

At the end he said, "I need a semen,a urine, and a stool sample" I said, "Hey doc, I'm in a hurry, how about I leave you my underwear?"

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm scheduled for my annual exam in 10 days. I'll have to remember that. :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Went to the Doc for my annual,he said,"Dice get outta here,you're a perfect asshole".

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Moto,do you stutter?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yes, s-, s-, som-, sometimes I do.

I g-, g-, g-, get nervous around p-, p-, p-, pretty girls.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Me: (going down)..You have a huge vagina......you have a huge vagina Her: you don't have to say it twice! Me: I didn't

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shadow,do you consider that OTC?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

So the first guy forgot to wipe! Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement