tuscl

OT: Just when you think you've seen it all.

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:18 PM
So, I'm sitting at a bar this afternoon (non-strip club) and I notice on the large screen at the sports bar, they have the "UDL" championship being shown. UDL stands for: "Ultimate Dodgeball League". LOL!!! Can ESPN "The Ocho" and "Obscure Sports Weekly" be far behind???!!!!

3 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Could be worse. Could be on at the SC and they could have stopped all stage dancing while the main event plays on the big screen. Heaven forbid titties interrupt a main event.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    We're in an awkward period for sports, especially in non-hockey markets. I suppose March Madness is ramping up, and it seems like there's an NBA game on 24/7. But we're also late enough in the NBA season that there's only a half dozen seriously good teams, and who wants to watch the Trailblazers crush the Timberwolves? Once upon a time, a long time ago, one of the ESPNs broadcast the Magic The Gathering world championships. Remember the Poker boom? Bowling on TV? Golf???? (seriously... Golf is so boring to watch)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Dodgeball could be fun to watch, but an MtG tournament? Seriously? The crowd goes silent. James taps his manna. Polite applause ripples through the crowd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion