tuscl

Does Listermint really work?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I have heard about people using listerine on head lice! Do you think it also works on crabs?

18 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Try gasoline
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    LOL! Brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Try Astro
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If that doesnt work visit the guys on deadliest catch and try to get some crab traps
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Astro? The dog from the Jetsons or the lube?

I'd definitely want to dip my dick in listermint if I did anything with Astro from the Jetsons!
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Seriously, Tea Tree Oil. You can get it at any pharmacy, including WalMart. Little expensive (about $6 an ounce) but works great. Just massage into your hair, let set for about 10 minutes then shampoo. Usually one treatment is all you need. I have also used it for flees on my dog, and works wonders. Also good for acne, dry skin, burns, cuts, crabs, jock itch. Have also been told (although haven't had this problem) helps with herpes symptoms.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Why are Americans so fond on quack medicine (or non-medicine)?

http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/crabs-tre…
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    God damnit would you sillies listen to the advice I give? Listermint to cure any STDs and Windex applied to all cuts, bruises and non-STD related blisters.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

I don't know about listerine... But hot butter usually goes well with crabs....
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yummy
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    This thread is Brilliant forgot 2 wipe thank you for introducing it. You just crack me up. Are you British? I imagine you as a British bloke saying everything is Brilliant!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Where do you find a crab with no legs?

Where you left it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Diva, when Brits use "brilliant," it's in more of an ironic sense, like when a situation is going all to shit for them, they might say, "Brilliant." I don't remember seeing 4got use any British spellings either; for instance, Americans use "color" and Brits use "colour."
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    RID-x.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No, you idiot.

Less than brilliant!
  • IRman
    10 years ago
    NO!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I wonder if I should send this in to the Mythbusters guys! If they did a "listermint kills crab lice" show it would be just brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion