tuscl

The most amazing orgasm that you have had

Friday, February 20, 2015 10:27 AM
JohnSmith recently posted and described how he gave the best orgasm his DS has ever had. Well what about the opposite? Describe the best orgasm a stripper has given you (either ITC or OTC). I've had one of each: 1. I was getting some LDs from an Asian with nicely done fake tits (soft and not too big). This was the 3rd visit that I had gotten dances from her and the previous times she wasn't shy about rubbing my dick inside my pants. This time she climbed on top of me fully nude and grinded away while I played with and sucked her tits and kissed her a little. During the second song she unzipped me and pulled my dick out. She gave it a couple licks and started giving me a HJ. Easily the best HJ I have ever gotten. Normally it's hard for me to cum from a HJ but I had no trouble with her. She was on top of me grinding/bouncing while her hand was stroking my dick. I swear it almost felt like I was fucking her. And what made the whole thing better was that from the booth we were in, I could see the entire club, even the entrance. She did a good job of hiding what she was doing (even though it's very common in VIP, I'm not sure how common it is in the lap dance booths) and the booth was pretty dark so that helped hide it too. An honorable mention goes to a BBBJCIM I received from a different dancer in the VIP room. First time I've ever been allowed to CIM before. When I was close to finishing I asked her I should cum, she said anywhere I wanted to and said I could cum on her tits, stomach, ass. I asked if I could cum in her mouth and she said sure. 2. Best OTC: The first time I met up with my ATF OTC. The previous week I had my first FS with her ITC (with cover). It was good but nothing spectacular. The next week we arranged the OTC at her place. We started kissing for a minute before I pulled her on top of me while I was sitting on her couch. She took her top off as I enjoyed squeezing and sucking her perfect, natural C cup tits. We kissed some more and then she got down on her knees and started unzipping my pants. She grabbed my dick and slowly licked it before giving me a BBBJ. She sucked for a couple minutes before I pulled her back up to me and took off her pants and slowly startled to gently rub her clit. After a couple minutes I slopped a couple fingers in and slowly moved them around in her wet pussy. After a few minutes I kissed my way down her chest and stomach and DATY for a few minutes. She climbed back on top of me and started kissing me some more while rubbing my dick with her hand. Next thing I know she inserts my dick into her pussy bareback. Definitely surprised me but I kept going. She grinding on it for a bit as I stuck it in as far as I could. She started moaning very loudly and her pussy was soaking wet at the point. I placed my hands in toget prefect ass and guided her hips up and down. I couldn't hold it in much longer so I asked her is she was on birth control, she said she was and told me to cum in her pussy. Well that out me over the edge and I exploded. I swear, my lips and dick were to to tingling for the 3-4 hours after that.

4 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    On my first visit t LV a stripper I met in Rhino agreed a one hour OTC with me for $500. I arranged it for the following afternoon in her room, she was staying at Monte Carlo. I met her in reception as she was checking in, we talked in the lobby briefly and told me to give her half an hour to get ready. That half hour seemed like the longest thirty minutes of my life, but I duly managed to stick to the agreement. I ended up staying with her for over two hours at no extra cost, we did everything and fucked twice. She looked amazing and her sexual prowess was amazing. Been many times since and all the strippers/hookers I have fucked over there since haven't come near her. She was truly amazing and a very, very sweet lady.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I started taking Fflomax for an enlarged prostate about 2 years ago. Since then I experience a side effect known as a retrograde ejaculations. My semen goes into my bladder instead of shooting out of my cock. The girls love it. No mess. Twice during this period of time I have had a normal ejaculation and the only thing that could cause this reversal is an extremely intense orgasm. Both times were with petite, young girls(my favorite type) and were my first times with them. I'm looking for number 3. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I had a date planned with this soccer mom that lived outside of Kansas city. It was my first meeting with her so I decided to make our first sex amazing so I didnt masturbate or have sex for 10 days before our date. I don't think I have ever gone that long without an orgasm before. My flight got cancelled on Friday night so we finally met when I took a 5am Saturday morning flight. We had some four play that afternoon that included sex but I didnt orgasm, I was able to hold back... By that night she was drunk and fell asleep naked in bed. I wanted to wake her and have sex but I couldnt get a hard on. Typically when a hot woman is lying in bed naked next to me getting a hard on is not an issue. I went into the bathroom and tried to masturbate to get myself hard before I woke her. Finally I got myself hard and my pre-cum was more than my normal ejaculation so I knew I was good to go! Lol I woke her up and we went at it and when I came, I was fucking in missionary position and actually hit above the headboard on the bed against the wall. My legs were weak and I was spent. I wanted to have sex the next morning but my cock was still too sensitive so I didn't even try. I will never abstain that long again. Typically now I have an orgasm once a day, if I have a planned sexual encounter I may abstain for 2-3 days but never 10 again!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    My most memorable ITC orgasm was with a famous petite blond at a renowned club in NJ. She's got a special BBHJ technique. I had never had a good HJ before encountering her, so I was pleasantly surprised when I erupted the first time we were together. I laughed out loud, and will never forget that special lady. OTC, I once had play dates with two strippers in one day. I arranged a late lunch and tryst with one stripper friend, and an all nighter with another. After the first encounter in the late afternoon, I wasn't sure I'd be able to pop again that night. No problem! It was truly one of the best days of my short clubbing career.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion