tuscl

The Most Amazing Orgasm of Your Life

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
"I am going to give you the most amazing orgasm of your life. It will last longer and be more intense than anything any man has ever done for you. I'm going to give you the most sexual pleasure imaginable."

These aren't my words. They're coming out of my mouth, but I'm having kind of an out of body experience. It's the pot. When I let the little head get high, he does stuff like this. He has just made my DS a promise, and now it's up to me to fulfill it. I like his idea, but I'm just not sure how I can possibly fulfill it. This woman achieves orgasm more easily than any woman I've ever known, so that's not a problem. But the most amazing orgasm ever and unimaginable pleasure? How the hell am I supposed to accomplish that? I know she's only a teenager so I don't have that many guys to compete with. But still the goal set for me here is a daunting one.

The little head fucks it up from the beginning by jumping right inside her almost immediately. I know he loves his soft, warm, tight little home, and I know that she can cum from just this and nothing more, but this is not going to bring her anything like the pleasure that he has promised her. So after a few minutes I make him pull out. He is upset, complains that it's cold outside, but it's his own damn fault.

After we kiss and I give her gigantic breasts all of the love and attention that they so richly deserve, I move to between her legs to begin trying to fulfill our promise. I know that I need to do something different and unique but still can't figure out what that is. So I do the usual, suck her clit, draw her entire vagina into my mouth and suck, insert one finger, insert two fingers, and caress the interior of her vagina right around the opening. After a short while it's clear that the fist orgasm of the evening is approaching. But I've not done anything different or unique, and there's no way this one will achieve the promised threshold.

Still unsure of how to keep the promise, I stop what Ive been doing. Instead of continuing I come back up to her face, stopping to worship her breasts on the way up. She loves having them sucked like no other woman I've been with. We kiss passionately for a couple of minutes.

Then I move back down and pleasure her some more. This time she's close to orgasm more quickly than before but we're still not nearly where we need to be. This would not be the orgasm that she was promised. So shortly before completion I stop again and come up to kiss. This happens four separate times -- I pleasure her, stop to kiss, and go back to pleasuring her again, over and over. The timing is critical -- I want to bring her right to the edge of completion but I can't step over the line and bring her to the point of no return. Fortunately through an intimate knowledge of her anatomy, combined with some luck, I manage the timing perfectly throughout.

When I come up to kiss her the fourth time, she is desperate for her orgasm. She is moving her hips back and forth, up and down, begging me to please get back to work now. One final kiss and I can deny her no longer. She gets close almost immediately, but this time I don't stop. As the orgasm approaches, instead of stopping I go faster, stronger, and deeper. I am consuming her vagina and licking and sucking like a starving man at a banquet feast. I've lost track of time but I've been doing this for at least 20 minutes, maybe more. Then it happens. No doubt when the orgasm begins because she screams. I'm not talking about the moans and crying out in pleasure that she often does. This time she screams at the top of her lungs as loudly as she possibly can. I guarantee you that she was heard in the hotel rooms on the opposite end of the hall.

And she arches up and violently shakes, I hold onto her cute little ass with both hands like a rodeo cowboy on a bucking horse. I refuse to release her and continue to consume her vagina while the orgasm overtakes her. This goes on for several minutes and my mouth never stops throughout it all. The orgasm is very intense for a minute or so, and then slowly fades over the next few minutes. I'm not sure if this was one single huge orgasm or a large one followed by a couple of smaller ones. I stopped trying to count her orgasms several weeks ago.

Once everything finally calms down and she is completely relaxed, I let go of the grip that I have on her with my mouth and my hands. But I stay where I'm at for a couple of minutes, slowly kissing and caressing her thighs and her pussy. She likes continued light contact even after her orgasms are over. Then I slowly kiss my way back up her body until we are face to face. We kiss. She looks into my eyes, smiles and says: "You did it." Yes, much to my surprise, the little head's promise has been fulfilled.

Of course there's more to this story. I let her rest for a few minutes but we aren't nearly done. In fact we're just getting started. She was very appreciative. But lots of you are thinking "he's channeling San Jose Guy again" so I'll save those details for another day.

8 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    Rejected by Penthouse Letters?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    No, Penthouse forum doesn't exist anymore that I can tell.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Have you ever had an orgasm so intense, so violent, that your knees buckle, you hit your head on the bathroom vanity and know one finds you for hours?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Good writing! When do we get to see the video?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Impala - shades of Rodney Dangerfield - "I'll never forget the first time I had sex. I was alone at the time..."
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Great story but shouldn't this have been posted as an article? Are you trying to outdo SJG? :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't really like the articles. They sometimes take forever to get posted, and fewer people read them. Also not sure if my DS sex stories really rise to the level of depth that an article should have.

As for the SJG comment, his posts are usually a lot longer than my stories, his rarely have any substance that I can discern, and as shadowcat observed the last time I talked to him about this, if you don't like a posting just don't read It. That's what I do with most of what SJG posts.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Point taken, but you missed the smiley face at the end.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion