tuscl

New Ranking: Providence Has The “Best” Strip Clubs In Southern New England

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.golocalprov.com/lifestyle/new…

Since I've never been to any of these clubs, I invite others to comment on the accuracy of these rankings.

7 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack,

Look at it this way. There could be rankings of the best strip clubs in Tehran. Doesn't mean a lot. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Pretty much every ranking of the best clubs in an area, whether the area is a city, state, region, or the entire country, is horrible. This is because the person doing the ranking doesn't know what he is talking about or doesn't have the experience to judge, those doing the rankings have ulterior motives, and tastes in clubs vary widely.

The only way to truly figure out the best clubs is to go yourself. Second best way is to read the tuscl reviews and ssk locals from tuscl.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have been to every club in Providence including low end dive Cheaters (the go to place for cheap extras got busted and now closed) as well as some clubs in CT and MA. While Providence clubs have had to tone it down after Cheaters got busted, for a 15 year old girl dancing and selling extras ITC. They are still the best in NE. You can pick you level of spending. Desire has a private members only club level on the 2nd and 3rd floors and Foxy Lady for more upscale down to Club Fantasy now the bottom of the barrel since Cheaters Closed(I just read a new club has opened in the old Cheaters building with a new owner and name). I like the middle of the road club Cadillac Lounge where the wide range of girls are friendly and the prices are not overly oppressive for dances and VIP. As always in clubs YMMV.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Even the rankings on TUSCL suck.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

True enough, but I've had fairly good success following good reviews. Have to have a number to get the feel of a club.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    The ranking is accurate, particularly the comment indicating Desire is by far the best. That's my personal experience as well. Desire is simply one of the best clubs in the country. Awesome set up, gorgeous women and ultra-high mileage. Just can't beat that combo.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I make the best breakfast burritos in my house.

What's "south new England"? Boston, RI and Conn? Doesn't Boston have restrictive blue laws?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion