tuscl

Is there some sort of statewide no touching law in Wisconsin?

Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:31 PM
Lately, I have been reading reviews of strip clubs in Wisconsin, and it seems none of the reviews of Wisconsin strip clubs ever mentioned two-way touching and what not.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No, but the cop killing gangs, serial killers, FBI fugitives and wild AK-47 wielders vacationing from Illinois keep a tight lid on things from what I hear.
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    MN is really no better, but you are closer to Detroit so thats a bonus.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol GMD.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    gmd: LOL smokeybear: I've only been to 3 strip clubs in Wisconsin -- Vegas and Show Palace near Darien and Sugar Shack near Lake Geneva, all in Walworth County and not too far from the NW suburbs of Chicago -- so I'm no expert, but I can tell you from personal experience that two-way touching is quite possible at Sugar Shack for $20 per dance. Stage dances are nude, but lap dances are only topless as far as I know. Keep looking -- I doubt that you'll have to go too far in Wisconsin to find clubs with two-way contact.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Most states officially have no touching "laws", but it is generally up to localities to interprite and enforce. I'm from PA, and officially you cannot touch a dancer, but generally it is very loosely enforced as long as you behave yourself and do it with some discretion, especially in the public areas. As long as the LCB or police don't deem the club a "nosiness" bar, they pretty much let the minor stuff slide as they are generally looking for a big bust vs. dealing with minor infractions. I'm not saying that they always let the minor stuff slide, but most just don't want to deal with the hassle and paperwork for a minor fine.
  • JMJM
    9 years ago
    Go to On the Border in Franklin
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    JMJM has an excellent idea that I encourage you to embrace. I'd also point you toward Club Bristol in Madison or Spearmint Rhino in West Bend, though all three can be hit-or-miss. Of the 12 or so Wisconsin clubs I've been to -- mostly in the cities (Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay) -- I'd say a quarter allow touching, a quarter say they don't but a few girls let you get away with it, and the rest are pretty strict. And I've only seen extras available at two of those clubs in an extremely hit-or-miss way. Protip: Silk is the big Wisconsin chain, but also tends to be the strictest because they're always battling to build new clubs and don't want to give the government, i.e. a sting resulting in something bad, for their fight. They're the biggest advertisers, though, so they still make oodles of money off the clueless bachelor and "let's be wild and go to a strip club once" crowd. This being Wisconsin, they probably make most of their money off those folks on drinks. There's a lot of factors I think play into Wisconsin's club doldrums. We have a bad mix here of moral conservatism, a populous notorious for being cheapskates, overbearing law enforcement, a lack of large and/or financial businesses or executives, a blue-collar citizenry, a low cost of living (which also means low wages and little money for clubs) and, honestly, some ugly, larger women. Can't really blame them, though: If it hurt your face just getting out of your car because of the cold eight months of the year, you probably wouldn't jog or go to the gym that often, either, and if you wanted to, anyplace warmer would look mighty good to you. I know the Chicago club scene is much maligned by many nationally (and apparently full of European mobsters with automatic weapons, per the crazy post from the other day GMD referred to), but if I have the opportunity to slip down to Scores or Polekatz, I do. Hotter ladies and looser rules relative to much of Wisconsin, though still nothing like Detroit. Also, when I get the chance to get anywhere near the vicinity of Detroit, I'm a happy man. But that's rare.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Jim, SmokeyBear, the OP of this thread, is the one who did the crazy post about all of the gunfights, killings, and gang and criminal action.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that any dancer at any club will let you touch if you bring your AK47 into the club with you. I would have expected the OP to already know this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion