tuscl

Found a new club tonight

I was heading to a club in Alabama that I hadn't been to in about9months. I didn't really care about the club because it was low contact and charge 25bucks for there private dances, but I wanted a change from going to the Stardust lounge which I had just visted the other week and it wasn't hiting on anything. Well right before I got to club Teasers I saw a bran new Gentleman's club to my right. I turn around and decided to check it out. There was a sign outside that said it was opening today so even better case to check it out. They charge $5dollars admission. The place was really nice, mostly military looking men in there. The wasn't a variety of different races of dancers but I expect that from around this area. I have no problem with women outside my race as long as they are nice and sexy. I didn't really care for the music too much. When I first got in they were playing mostly rock and a little techno. Later on I noticed 2 girls that use to work a the Stardust lounge. When they were on stage the DJ played some rap music(clean rap). Anyways I noticed this one dancer named heather and I decided I would ask her for a private dance. She said sure let's go. The private rooms were nice, no cameras and no "birddogs" watching in. I enjoyed her dance it was great but it was still nice. I was suprised she told me her real name even though I hadn't ask her for it. I told her I enjoyed the dance and would be back to see her. Futhermore, I told her I had already found my favorite dancer. She thanked me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Tonight was better than what I thought it would be. I didn't really think I would have much fun but more or less just getting away from the house. I guess things will now pick up over in my area. I was down on the other clubs because the women weren't that great looking and the mileage was good. I guess I have found me a new hang out. What can I say I'm a BAD MAN!!

2 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    It's about 12miles Dothan, Alabama on Hwy 84. You probably have never been through that area of Alabama. However I think Kyle is a little familiar with that area.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    where in alabama?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion