tuscl

OT: do any of you guys like muzzleloaders?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I just love them! Tons of fun! Just brilliant!

17 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    yes... I have 4 of them.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes. They work great on stripper boyfriends when they catch you fucking their girlfriends
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Cool csrm27. The smell of black powder during target practice is just brilliant! Almost a religious experience.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    They are fun to shoot, accurate, and if you miss the strippers BF on the first shot you have a cloud of smoke to disappear like a ninja
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Don't know too much about firearms, but I've got this woodpecker bird poking a hole in the wood trim on my house. What should I get? Would an AK47 be appropriate?
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Yep.... full auto AK47..... but there is one club in Chicago that lets you bring them into the club along with all other firearms. Someone was ranting about on here....LOL

In all seriousness.... bb gun will take care of your problem. :)
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    4got2wipe... What type of Muzzleloader you have? I have a Thompson omega and pro hunter. A knight disc, and an old Hawkins .54 cal.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I hear Farmer uses a blunderbuss to shoot pesky cats
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I love shoving my rod down the muzzle of many strippers. Does that count?
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Just don't get caught with on in New Jersey where it is illegal to posses a sling shot.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/18/fli…
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Shadow... that is putting your ram rod down the muzzle of a nice young stripper.... or older if you prefer. :)

Maybe an idea of a tshirt some where in this discussion.... You have all the parts... Ram Rod, Muzzle, Load.... I am sure we as a collective could think of something. LOL.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Tshirt Idea:

Muzzle Loading Season.... Want to see my Ram Rod.

• dallas702
    10 years ago
    I have an 1820s Springfield Armory long rifle, converted to percussion sometime in the mid 1800s. The conversion means that the rifle is worth much less than the original form as a flintlock, but it does make it is easier to load and fire (no pouring fine grain powder in the pan and hoping the flint strikes a spark and doesn't just knock the fine powder away).

They are fun to shoot for about ten rounds. After 10 shots, the black powder has so fouled the bore, the ball and wad just won't settle in. Then you must: scrub with a wire brush, tap out residue, scrub more, pour cleaner into the bore, pour out, scrub again, swab, oil, swab and pour kerosene to break up the oil, swab and dry.
    --- - - or you can just piss down the bore, shake it up, pour it all out - and keep shooting. Stinks, but it actually works!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Are these new P4P code words? Muzzle loading replaces FS? Breech loading replaces Greek?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Csrm27 just a T/C impact! But I've always loved them! Had an Uncle that had one as a kid and I said that's what I want! Brilliant fun!

LOL libbinici! I would probably use muzzle loading for oral!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I'd love a flintlock too! I get what Dallas said but I'm just shooting to have fun, not trying to take out a dangerous woodpecker! For the woodpecker it's Ak all the way!
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    I have three usable ones. A .50 cal. CVA percussion rifle built from a kit in the 70s. It's a deer killing tack driver. I bought a used Dixie Gun Works .50 cal. left-handed flintlock to shoot at rendezvous. It's fun but has an awful trigger pull. I shoot a patched round ball and 60 grains of fff black powder in both. For Civil War reenacting I have Euroarms .577 caliber Enfield reproduction from the 1980s. I hunted deer with it a couple of times but its too damned heavy. I can't warm up to the in-lines, even though they are far more efficient. We used to wear our Union army uniforms into strip clubs but some polaroid's found their way into the wrong hands and we have been ordered to refrain from sullying the reputation of the Army of the Potomac by consorting with floozies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion