Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PL Sex Award Nominee

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can't get much more pathetic than this.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"Crack open a cold one"!

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

wow- what a sick bastard.

I do wonder though - was the corpse at least kind of hot?

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

I would guess her temperature would depend on how recently she died.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

When she didn't move, he probably thought it was his wife.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

jackslash, I wish I had said that. Very true.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Cut that guys dick off

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

That is really low. Stealing a bike from a funeral home. He should hang.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement