Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Wrestlers Entrance Music

tobala
tobalaVIP1310

Alabama

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you were a WWE, TNA, etc, wrestler, what would your entrance music be? Channel your inner 11 yr old, open up a can of whoopass, and let em fly.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

P.S. ladies too!

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Made You Look - Nas

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I assume this is if I'm entering a SC. If it's a black club, I'd prefer a song I can dance to: particularly something that's currently popular in the city where the club is. IME, black dancers are more entertained and/or impressed by guys who can dance as well as they can. If it's not a black club, I'll go with "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour. It's just a little bit out there and it was CM Punk's last entrance theme in WWE.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

lex luger's theme song. an instrumental from the movie creepshow. this was during the nwa years.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

I always thought "Pomp and Circumstance" would be great. I then learned that Randy "Macho Man" Savage used that.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

If you want Blood you got it. By AC/DC

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Great answers! I'd take Metallica- Enter Sandman even though ECW's Sandman already uses it. Love the slow buildup.

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

It would be the 3 minute plus organ intro on "Watcher of the skies" by Genesis or Steve Hackett's Genesis revisited.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement