tuscl

OT: Wrestlers Entrance Music

tobala
Alabama
Saturday, February 14, 2015 11:06 AM
If you were a WWE, TNA, etc, wrestler, what would your entrance music be? Channel your inner 11 yr old, open up a can of whoopass, and let em fly.

8 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    P.S. ladies too!
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    Made You Look - Nas
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I assume this is if I'm entering a SC. If it's a black club, I'd prefer a song I can dance to: particularly something that's currently popular in the city where the club is. IME, black dancers are more entertained and/or impressed by guys who can dance as well as they can. If it's not a black club, I'll go with "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour. It's just a little bit out there and it was CM Punk's last entrance theme in WWE.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    lex luger's theme song. an instrumental from the movie creepshow. this was during the nwa years.
  • snowtime
    9 years ago
    I always thought "Pomp and Circumstance" would be great. I then learned that Randy "Macho Man" Savage used that.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    If you want Blood you got it. By AC/DC
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Great answers! I'd take Metallica- Enter Sandman even though ECW's Sandman already uses it. Love the slow buildup.
  • IRman
    9 years ago
    It would be the 3 minute plus organ intro on "Watcher of the skies" by Genesis or Steve Hackett's Genesis revisited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion