tuscl

Exotic Dancers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:33 AM
Are there any real exotic dancers out there I can ask real questions?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You could go to a strip club or you could ask on [view link]. You would probably get less stripper shit if you did it in person but don't let your wife catch you.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    There are only a few dancers that are currently active, and post regularly on TUSCL. I suggest you wait a day or so to see if they respond, either in your thread, or via private message.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm a real dancer. I'll try to answer your question(s)
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Your wife could also ask questions (for the both of you) over at stripperweb. I'm guessing the gals over there would be more likely to respond to a potential (or former?) stripper than they would to to her husband. There's at least one gal on TUSCL who has posted recently and who, based on her descriptions of the Portland strip club scene and her clubs in particular, seems legitimate. She's also said she's open to PM. You can find her by clicking on Articles and scrolling down till you find an article titled "Kind Things for Strippers this Holiday Season."
  • watchmywife
    9 years ago
    My wife is thinking about becoming a real dancer. She's not the kind of lady that would care if I went to a club. I did try going to a club but they were more interested in my $$$ and less in helping me. I will try [view link]. Thanks for the tip.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    You'll probably get a very biased maybe unrealistic opinion at stripperweb. I trust the information better here.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    By referring to them as "exotic dancers", I wonder if you have an understanding of what strippers really do in the year 2015 A.D.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya when you say exotic dancer I'm thinking a stripper from Brazil, Guam, Azbekistan or some other place I've never been to.
  • watchmywife
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the tip Sharkhunter. Motorhead and GACAclub, I only use the name exotic dancer because I know some ladies are offended by the word stripper. From now on.....stripper it is. ;)
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    Well they (SC preformers) do dance, among other things.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Honestly, good luck if you venture over to stripperweb. Easily 99.6% of the strippers that post there are bitter delusional twats. Sorry, but it's true. Take anything that they say with a huge grain of salt. Better yet.....don't waste your time with them. They hate ALL customers and aren't shy about saying so.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Looking for rational or intelligent conversations with strippers is a great waste of time. They see as ATMs posing as dorks.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I woodest bee willing too share insites directlee frum the LORD mane. Woodest thy wife like a holy sausage finger upp her asswhole four that is an act of warship
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Trust in the LORD mane that my answers art reel. A holy sausage finger in a womans asswhole is truelee a heeling spearitual xperiance
  • watchmywife
    9 years ago
    SuperDude, I kinda figured that out but still need to talk to some of them. WMS1066, yes they do dance and among other things, you are so not kidding. :D TheProphetJuice, are you any relation to Bbeatle?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    WMW, if you're being honest with us, your wife is a real exotic dancer you can ask questions. Seems like what's really going on is her job makes you nervous as well as turns her on. In any relationship, you have to give the other person the benefit of the doubt. Read the reviews on this site for the club she works at. If the reviews talk about extras/mileage that are "over the line" (cheating) by your standards, ask your wife how she handles it when a custy asks for a "dirty" activity. There can be a wide range of extras/mileage between dancers at the same club. A dancer can do less, depending on how many custies think she's hot (and how hot they find her), and what her earning goals are.
  • yankeefan83
    9 years ago
    I could give you some advice. My wife has been dancing for 3 years what do ya want to know?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    This board is more for the customers of strip clubs. So except for Lopaw, most of us are male. Stripperweb is for dancers. But if your wife wants to be a dancer she really needs to arrange that herself. If you are always there with her, that will discourage people from hiring her. And yes, if you walk into a strip club, they will be going after your money. This is how it works. If your wife makes dancer friends, she will be able to find out all she needs to know. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion