tuscl

Rude strippers

Just why is it that a few strippers turn rude when turned down for a dance? Do they think the customer is not going to return or will not remember or care? There are different levels of rudeness I believe as well. On return visits, these same strippers seem to have forgotten all. I think I'm going to tell dancers I'm not interested in a dance the second they start to sit down if I don't care for them.

4 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Always move on. Ignore the rudeness. The best payback, if you need to worry about that, is when she finds out how much money your next dancer made.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Because it's all about the money and not in any way to do with connecting with other people. It's because you're a mark and that's it.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Don't ever take it personally because it isn't about you, it's always about her. She does what she thinks works best for her. Or maybe some other customer or the manager just gave her a bunch of crap. Or she's just having a bad day. Or she has an attitude and thinks the world owes her a living. Just ignore her and find one you like.
  • giveitayank
    19 years ago
    It's happened to me more than once. I don't really care if they're rude or not. What does REALLY annoy me is the persistancy of some dancers. If they ask if I want a dance and I say no and then later ask a second time, that's ok. But when they keep coming back repeatedly after that, that's not ok. It seems like you can practically set your watch by them. I don't like that!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion