Anybody ever take a stripper out of town with you?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Anybody ever a take a stripper out of town, on a weekend trip to somewhere warm,or maybe vegas? I am considering taking one to vegas on her 21st. I'm wondering what you boy's think are the negative drawbacks of this? She is someone who I have done OTC with before or I wouldn't be taking her. Is it worth the cash to have 3 day weekend girlfriend experience???

20 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Verily I have takin a hore on a pilrimage with me too findeth the house of the LORD mane
  • Thekingof32
    10 years ago
    Why take her out of town if she's providing the same service at home?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    This was discussed rather thoroughly a few weeks ago. See:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've done it. The downsides:
    1. You get tired of her after a couple days
    2. She does not share your interests
    3. She is ignorant of many things you would like to talk about
    4. Guys hit on her right in front of you
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Jackeslash the LORD mane hath decried that thy shoul take hores on holy pilgrimidges too the house of the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Cum too my house bee on of us
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    There are a couple of guys who take their fave's on trips. Farmerart is one. I personally would not consider it. Too much could go sideways. Farmer being Canadian may not have to worry about Canada's equivalent of the Mann Act which is a federal felony which covers the transportation of women across state lines for sexual purposes. Theoretically paying your girls friend's travel and hotel to take her with you somewhere. If you 'sleep' with her you have violated the Mann act even if she consents.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    TT, you break the law every time you pay a stripper for sex no matter where you go, so I don't give a fuck about the law. However, just in case, I've decided to smoke pot with her every time I pay her for sex so I'm breaking two laws simultaneously. I think they cancel each other out somehow so I'm not really guilty of anything.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    jackslash effectively told you that strippers aren't worth shit outside the ring. If you're really desperate for a girlfriend, then go talk to your psychiatrist.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    SLOW DOWN!!!!

in theory your idea sounds fine but there are some major red flags.

1. Her 21st birthday - you know she's gonna go nuts like every typical 21 year old would. Are you prepared to deal with her when she's drunk?

2. Are you prepared to deal with other guys hitting on her?

It sounds like you don't know her that well, and I would be extremely wary with taking a stripper to Vegas that has never been there before. Most of the strippers I interact with (from Midwest, and southern usa) haven't experienced much at all so don't make the trip too wild as it may overwhelm her.

I'd recommend taking her to sonewhere warm and quiet to break her in. On her 21st be prepared to hold her hair while she's hugging a toilet and her getting a lot of attention while she's out. If you prepare for this in advance I'm sure you'll be fine.
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Hell nah nigga you crazy
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I considered it once. Being retired after 42 years with a major air line, I still have free travel benefits and that includes 8 buddy passes per year. I had discussed it with my ATF who I had known for 8 years and had a friend with stripper benefits relationship. We had discussed going to Costa Rica for a week. I would have paid for the hotels, meals, etc but not anything for her time or sex. It's too bad that that she couldn't work it out with her OTC employer and found some one to take care of her 2 kids for that long.

At my age, I doubt that I'll ever have another relationship like that with any one. I do know there are some strippers out there that would fuck my brains out for a free flight to Paris and I never bring it up because I don't want to get that involved again.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't understand all this taking strippers on trips with you, buying her gifts, etc. She's not your friend or wife. What has she done to deserve all of this? I know you wanna show your appreciation for her great dances. Trust me, paying for the dances and a maybe a tip shows her you appreciate the dances. I swear some of you spend more money on your ATF than your wife.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    That's because some of these guys like their strippers more than their wife.

I'm younger, so I just wanted fucked and left alone, but some of these guys are older, probably divorced and probably a little lonely. They feel more excitement being 60 and around a 25 year old than someone their own age. Can't say I agree or disagree with that but I can understand their motives.

• mtnboy49
    10 years ago
    Strippers are unique but, how is this much different that a Sugar Daddy taking his SB off on a special trip?
    Or maybe the hot waitress at Tilted Kilt you talked into a closer personal relationship?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm not knocking it, I just don't understand it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Many have volunteered, but have taken zero out of town so far.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    This is something I would never do. To me it just seems to be a big waste of money. The girls don't appreciate it. Their heads are so far up in the clouds they don't even realize what you are doing for them.
    Case in point: I had an ATF at the Living Room in Dayton Ohio that along with her girlfriend was offered a trip to Vegas all expenses paid to go with a customer. My ATF went her girlfriend was a no show at the airport. My ATF allowed this guy to pay for everything and she just acted as his trophy the whole week he was like 60 she was just 21. She claimed she just hung out with him while he gambled. They went to some shows. He bought her dancers. She had her own room and ended up hitting it off with one of the dancers he bought her and had oral with her all week. (They still correspond with each other I think) She claims she never had sex with him.......i find this hard to believe..........but basically used this guy for all it was worth and came home and rarely even saw the guy again. ## WTF !!!! BIG WASTE of this poor PL's money !!!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I took a civvie gal who I wasn't dating with me to Vegas. For the cost of a plane ticket, food, and some walking around money I had a pretty chick to hang on my arm at dinner and fuck every morning/noon/night.

At the same time I could go gamble and do whatever shit I wanted while she entertained herself.

Now granted she wasn't a stripper but I thought it was an excellent trade off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion