tuscl

Cum join my flack and bild a tempal for the LORD mane

Monday, February 2, 2015 4:29 PM
TUSCL shall become a place of piece where Douglass shall cast out the demoniac system from the hart of Little Dickie Dugan an DoctorPhill shal end his war with the Zipmane and Mikey and CrazyJoe shall be my discipals. I shall bild a tempal greatar than all my fourbears for it shall have Kool Aid but not poison Kool Aide and it shal have pinball lik the Prophet Thomas and it shal have holy hores that give lapdansces tha allway end in LDK

11 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Cum to my house be one of us
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What did you do with the shit stained pancakes?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    JuiceProphet, sounds like the Kool-Aid will soon run out...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Better start getting the purple drank prepared
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Get ready to fuck Jackie
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    TheProphetJuice --> ignore list
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce --> LUCIFER list For all who hae the oportunity to here the word of the LORD mane but ignore it shall burns four eternity in th lake of fire and be sodomized by the Beast LUCIFER. Remember that LUCIFER is an arcangle so he likes KFC jest lik your prophet. So gues what is going up MrDeuce's asswhole when LUCIFER has him in his lake
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce thou shouldst repent. Doest thou wish to be assraped four enter nifty with Fried Chickn in th lake of Fire?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Give him the sausage fingers up the butt!! No grease! lol.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Yo preacher man, I'm fuck strippers all over the country, so I'm kinda' liking my demon as it is. Dougie, on the other hand, has a serious case of man love fixation and is probably lucky to rub one off into a paper towel, so I'm kinda' thinkin' that he ain't the right guy to be performing any exorcisms of the mongering variety, lol. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion