tuscl

Someone needs to get out more

PhantomGeek
North Dakota
In his review of Babes East of Indianapolis, the reviewer says "that Indy's strip club choices are limited to one area." Mind you, he has five reviews of just two clubs -- Babes East and Harem House -- both there on Pendleton Pike.

I'm thinking this might be worth a flag.

7 comments

• MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I flagged it as having no useful information. I thought the "limited to one area" remark was too ridiculous to address. Dude needs to explore the east side, am I right? Dancers, Rio, Rick's, . . . and those are the non-dive bars -- unlike Babe's and Harem House.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Very much right. I can't help but think the guy doesn't have any sort of transportation other than his feet; it'd explain why he's limited himself to just two clubs that are maybe a couple miles apart.

PT's is the third one in the northeast area. Off the top of my pointy little head, Rio, Rick's, Pure Passion (or Babes West, whatever it's called this week) are in the northwest, Pure Passion East in the east, Dancers near the airport in the southwest, Classy Chassis in the south just off the 465, Brad's and Paradise in the southeast, and Red Garter and Kenny's downtown(ish). I'm sure I'm missing a couple, too.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    You're missing Silk in the south, Patty's on the near west side, and Venus and Sunset Strip on W 16th. It's OK -- they're all eminently missable.
    Best clubs in Indy:
    "middle-brow" -- Rio, Dancers, Brad's
    dive clubs -- Babes, Harem House
    These are the only 5 I ever go to any more.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Still haven't been to Sunset Strip. I'm going to have to put that on my list of clubs to check out and check off. We did forget about Kentucky Klub, a missable club if ever there was one.

If nothing else, Classy Chassis is sort of interesting for the décor. If you ever get bored looking at snooty girls who don't have the qualifications to be snooty, there're always the race cars mounted to the ceiling and imagining them crashing down on one or two obnoxious people.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, Kentucky Club! Nothing good to say about that one.
    I'll try Sunset Strip sometime just to see what a black strip club in Indy is like.
    To those who have been around Indy for a while -- do you remember:
    Club Zeus on Madison
    Silk 'n Lace (before it became Silk)
    Brad's Gold Club (before it became Rick's)
    Bud's Lounge, LA Country, and Diamonds on Lafayette Rd
    California Girls near Castleton (briefly)
    ? on Shadeland, maybe around 30th
    Ah, mammaries!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I went to Zeus once. There wasn't much to see. Did wind up BSing with one of their dancers. She was 57, probably going on 75, and was about as trailer park as you can get, including missing half of her teeth. She also had a ton more energy than the 20-something-year-old girl (course, being drunk probably helped that a lot) and was a bit more entertaining on stage. After seeing an aged woman like that standing on her head on stage -- multiple times -- how could you not want to laugh and applaud?

Cruised by Zeus the following year. Big, official-looking, reddish-orange sign on the door said that it was closed.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Do not worshipp Zeus for he is pagin and LUCIFER in disgise worship the LORD mane so sayeth his final prophet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion