Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DAMN!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I guess I am an official old perv! I was looking for an old topic and comment from someone and saw MY profile. Over 11K comments? An really older fart like shadow must be close to 1M. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'm #1 with over 12k comments, old man. And that's just counting one of my hundreds of multiple aliases.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Im catching up

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

What did Big Tuna say when he swam into a wall.

DAM!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ Yes he did... is that what is wrong with him?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yup. He kinda banged up his head and now he spends his days talking to his cat

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

SJG probably has the most words typed

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Thanks,

SJG

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikey,

I bet SJG uses a voice input. NO ONE types that much! :)

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I only have enough time to post a few times a week. The rest of the week I'm flat on my back letting her practice her cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. She wants to be the best at what she does so I let her practice on me.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I type very fast. For one thing I only use desktop computers with a full sized keyboard. Also, I've had all manner or practice typing for many many decades.

But since I've started AMPing again on Thanksgiving, I am on much less.

SJG

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Clubber, maybe you need to get a t-shirt made up: "Warning! Official Old Perv on the loose!" ; )

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

What graphic would work with that? Hmmmm.... How about a silhouette of a bent over guy with a walker pursuing a panicked gaggle of strippers?

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Complete with a party hat, party horn, and a fanny pack over-stuffed with cash. He probably also wouldn't have any clothes on.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement