DAMN!

Clubber
Florida
I guess I am an official old perv! I was looking for an old topic and comment from someone and saw MY profile. Over 11K comments? An really older fart like shadow must be close to 1M. :)

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm #1 with over 12k comments, old man. And that's just counting one of my hundreds of multiple aliases.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im catching up
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What did Big Tuna say when he swam into a wall.

DAM!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yes he did... is that what is wrong with him?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yup. He kinda banged up his head and now he spends his days talking to his cat
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    SJG probably has the most words typed
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Thanks,

SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mikey,

I bet SJG uses a voice input. NO ONE types that much! :)
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I only have enough time to post a few times a week. The rest of the week I'm flat on my back letting her practice her cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. She wants to be the best at what she does so I let her practice on me.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I type very fast. For one thing I only use desktop computers with a full sized keyboard. Also, I've had all manner or practice typing for many many decades.

But since I've started AMPing again on Thanksgiving, I am on much less.

SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber, maybe you need to get a t-shirt made up: "Warning! Official Old Perv on the loose!" ; )
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    What graphic would work with that? Hmmmm.... How about a silhouette of a bent over guy with a walker pursuing a panicked gaggle of strippers?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Complete with a party hat, party horn, and a fanny pack over-stuffed with cash. He probably also wouldn't have any clothes on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion