tuscl

Apparently so many of us are IDIOTs for writing reviews

slickwilliam
New York
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:30 PM
Vaguely remember that place you went to 2 years ago? Want to ask tusclers if there are cameras in the club? Bam! You've got a review! [view link] "EB has a great reputation: bouncers, 7/10 girls are above average, nice bar staff, and generally a welcoming area. I haven't been in 2 years, but I remember the bathrooms being very filthy -- in saying so, whenever you have to go to the bathroom, its time to leave. :) The LD area is nice, with great value provided by the girls. This isn't one of those cheesy clubs that forces you to be arms-length away from the girls when you're spending $20 per LD. If you're in the area, EB is worth a visit. Sit at the bar, grab a drink, scope the scene and see for yourself. The dances are, for the most part, pretty engaged and generally friendly. However, what's the story in the CR/VIP area? Someone told me they have cameras everywhere, even in CR/VIP. Any truth? Hopefully, just a nasty rumor... If anyone knows something about it, please share. " C'mon Founder/Moderator......

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually – thee are a lot worse reviews – at least this one has some info to offer where others have ZERO info to offer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK if he means the last time he went was 2 years ago or if it had been two years since this current visit – if it’s the former; then yeah – not worthy.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Bathrooms renovations completed a month ago. This review is useless. Why encourage this. Papi, your reviews are the gold standard.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    This review has some information. btw - you guys know - if two people flag a useless review the review is gone (deleted)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good story
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I wonder if he means he hasn't been in that club's bathrooms in two years. If nothing else, it should get flagged for clarifications.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The review is pure bullshit. EB is famous for the "brazilian handshake" and yet this is not mentioned, nor are the readily available extras. Just bathroom chat.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Thank you skibum. This review is nothing that someone skim the standard content of reviews couldn't slap together. You guys who think it 'isn't so bad', I wonder what you will think when clubs you're interest in start filling up with reviews using this template: _________ has a great reputation: bouncers, 7/10 girls are above average, nice bar staff, and generally a welcoming area. I haven't been in 2 years, but I remember ________________ The LD area is nice, with great value provided by the girls. If you're in the area, _________ is worth a visit. Sit at the bar, grab a drink, scope the scene and see for yourself. The dances are, for the most part, pretty engaged and generally friendly. However, what's the story in the CR/VIP area? Someone told me they have cameras everywhere, even in CR/VIP. Any truth? Hopefully, just a nasty rumor... If anyone knows something about it, please share.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess for those unfamiliar w/ the club; the review may not look so bad b/c those unfamiliar w/ the club don’t know what important details have been left out. If one is familiar w/ the club; then I can see why they would have a more critical eye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion