tuscl

Would you tip an attractive female customer in the club who approached you and f

I had a female tell me she was going to get married then got up close to me and pulled out one of her tits and showed me her nipple. Then she wanted a tip to help raise money for her marriage. First I gave her a me, then a two. she said that was worth five. I gave her one more to placate her. She walked off. She had put her leg in between mine rubbing up against me. Made me wonder if she could have been a dancer from somewhere. She left after I tipped three. A few minutes later she came back and flashed her nipple and one tit again. I gave her one more.
Didn't bother me. She had nice tits.

What would you guys have done? I was thinking I would not have been happy if I was the guy she was going to marry and she was doing this to a total stranger.

21 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Correction, she said she was getting married and collecting money for the cause.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Seems like it would be pretty harmless. Why not?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Could she have been drunk? I said one out of a thousand female customers approach me. I must have reached the next thousand mark. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe the number goes up to 3 out of a hundred drunk female customers.
    I don't mind seeing a pair of nice tits though. The club probably wouldn't appreciate it if they saw what was going on.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yes I would've kept her, and then I would've promised her more for a good lap dance.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I would've tipped her too
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would have flashed her my dick, and said it was worth $20.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I wonder if she's going to pop back up? I didn't see her doing this to anyone else but I could have missed it. $5 a tit, she might want a ten for both.

Lol, @ jack. Good one!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice. Those are bonus boobies! Boobies! Boobies!
  • slickwilliam
    10 years ago
    Jackslash ftw!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Sure, why not.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I would probably tip her if she gave a hands-on experience.

She seems like the type of lady that will have a very long and healthy marriage :-)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sounds like money well spent.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you tell her to come back for her divorse party too? She can make some real money then.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Probably, would depend on how she rolled up. I'd be worried, the next time I went to stage tip, the dancer would be like "hey your gave her $3 for a 10 second flash don't I deserve $100?".
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I do not believe any dancers noticed her approaching me. It was in a very large club and I wasn't at the stage.

However I had some flash backs today. I closed my eyes and pictured a girl coming at me and putting her boob and nipple in my face and putting her leg in between mine. if a bunch of girls did this, I might need more ones. :). or maybe phone numbers if they aren't getting married right away.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have only run into one other female customer in all of my exploits in the past few years, and I wouldn't have wanted any part of her. She was a butch woman who was friendly enough, but definitely would never have been mistaken for a super model. But if she had been hot and flashed me, I not only would have tipped her, I would have taken her to the ladies room and fooled around abit.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    When I bartended I got flashed instead of tipped. I needed the money but it was fun.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I would have tipped her a few bucks. I was in a club the other day and spotted a very beautiful asian honey that I had never seen before. Stunning. While I was salivating thinking how our time together was going to go, I figured out she was actually a customer sitting with some dude. Man, I wish she would have come over and showed me her tits.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I once had a girl do a drive by flash out in the parking lot when I was leaving a club. First she stopped me, then she asked me, how do these look?

I said, looks good!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    No. I've actually seen a tit before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion