tuscl

What is the best strip club to take my wife to in the Anaheim/LA/COI area?

Wifey and I are wanting to hit up one or two clubs. We are looking for a club with private VIP for possible extras. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

10 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    The COI might be too much for some women, given the "anything goes" atmosphere and abundance of extras there. Do you two wanna drink alcohol? Then you are limited to topless only clubs, which rarely offer much extras, at least compared to the nude clubs. Physically, what kind of dancers are you looking for? How much are you willing to spend? There are tons of clubs around (Anaheim, BTW, is pretty much LM with clubs like Imperial Showgirls there), so you need to be more specific in what you want in order to pick the best clubs for you both.
  • lucas
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the reply. We would like to drink but could before we go to the club. We don't get to clubs very often so we have money to spend. We prefer Caucasian or Latinas that are attractive and friendly but don't need to be 10s. A club where my wife could get extras would be good
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Leech?
  • Chili Palmer
    10 years ago
    As you mentioned you are looking for extras, then obvious choice is Spearmint Rhino. While mileage can be found at both Imperial Showgirls and/or Flamingo in Anaheim, I'm not sure how the dancers or management there would respond to two people in their crowded VIP cubicles. At SR, though, you will be asked to pay double,meaning instead of $120 for 3 dances in VIP, you'll pay $240 per set.

One other option is to drive a bit farther east and go to SR-Rialto, where they feature bed dances that, with the right dancer, can be very, very satisfying, and not as hard on the budget, either. There is more chaff insofar as dancer selection in Rialto than in Industry, but there are also some fine kernals as well.

CP
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ok. So if you are mileage driven and alcohol in the club isn't a necessity, stick with COI and I'd say head to Spearmint Rhino. The girls are the hottest in the COI, and the mileage is very high. And since it's a Rhino it is a bit more upscale than some of the other dives in the area, so the prices are a bit higher, but IMHO it's worth it. Enjoy!
  • rick33
    10 years ago
    SR is the one in COI, if you need to be in the OC, Taboo has good atmosphere and curtained off couches, and Ecstacy has the benefit of being near the largest mall and bed dances, a 2fer for couples, buy her something nice and gather in the appreciation. If you are into the Hollywood scene, 4play on sunset.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Holy crap! You joined five years ago, have never written a review, you're just now making your first post, and you want to know where you can get both you and your wife some "extra" attention?
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    gmd- oink-oink, thinking the same thing. I would think that with the vast area mentioned that he'd ask for the best route to take for club visit. Getting caught in a freeway jam would negate the tuscl review study time that he just saved.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Just get in your helicopter and take a nice ride out of the country. I hear it's nice in Tijuana and may want to stay there permanently. Goodbye
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The ROI in the COI is TBD
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion