tuscl

Should I flag it?

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:03 AM
Just noticed this review of "The Treasure Clib" in beautiful Asheville: "January 19, 2015 • Spent my Martin Luther Kings day with some of Asheville's finest. I google'd "Strip clubs Asheville" and it seems that this is the only bar/club around. It was interesting the class of girls here. They ranged from big boob blondes, to tall, dark, slim, and seductive goth like girls. Some girls had blue and red hair, and some were as hot as the sun on the hottest day. They win you over with their two for $40 dance specials (which includes a free TC Tshirt), and drink specials were $3 Bud lights and that kept me happy until I realized my wallet reached it's maximum spend limit. I can't seem to remember any of the young ladies name's, but I did talk to over 7 or 8 that night alone, and was probably there for about 4 hours since opening at 6:30 pm. I asked about private room options, and was explained to me that for $150 I could touch more for 15 minutes. Not a bad option, but as my cash flow slimmed, my options were limited. I might have to keep that as an option for the next time I'll be in Asheville, NC." WTF? There was nothing about seeing all of the dancers clustered around a whale with ENORMOUS fingers who had brought his own food (a bucket of KFC with "XXXtra KRIS-pay" written on the side). Do we really believe this dude was even in Ashville? So, as the big man himself might say, what do you thank?

2 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I thank I had a really good productive shit this time...nice read
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Go for it bro looks like shadow and duke have been flagging a lot of the treasure club shills...this review looks like a shill
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion