tuscl

What is #1 thing that gets you excited?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 18, 2015 9:51 AM
I recently had a 23 yo ask me that in VIP. She was willing to do anything that would really get me going. I told her that DFK was the trigger and I haven't bee kissed like that since I was a teen ager. I suppose getting head would run a close second.

27 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    In following order: FS, BBBJ, DFK. OT: Shadowcat has DS. JS69 has DS. When do I get DS???
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Money.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    What is a DS ?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    DS = Dream Stripper.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Thank you for the help. Is this dream stripper based off of each individual ? Or just a tuscl standard ?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think I phrased that wrong. I should have said leading up to FS.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    For me? Watching a girl jill off, and seeing her pussy pulse.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    When I get asked that, I tell her I like it all, but what really does it for me is the unexpected. It's more about timing and intensity than a menu of particular acts. Anything that makes me think, "Fuck, I can't believe this chick is doing this now." Well, that and ridiculous amounts of licking.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Something pretty specific gets me excited in a hurry: 30 minutes in the VIP room starting with some DFK followed by a BBBJ with her kneeling *next* to me so that I can fondle her tits with one hand and finger-bang her with the other. This is such a turn-on that we generally have 29 minutes left to cuddle :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jv, Most everything here is " based off of each individual ".
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A hot dancer that says she doesn't take money for her services.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, I'm starting to see why you view her as a dream stripper. I know I have posted this before, but for the new or uninitiated among us: Definition of a dream stripper [view link] My introduction to the original dream stripper [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I could never answer this question honestly in the VIP because it would take me half the session to explain to the girl how to conduct one of my worship services. So I would just say what VBD said in reverse order: DFK, BBBJ, FS.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sexually Dominating women. Spanking sexy asses. Dirty talk. Lesbian action works too.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    *Girl on girl absolutely turn on. *Girls who talk about how slutty they are and how much they've been used. *piercings *tig-ol-bitties
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Wet BBBJ with balls sucking
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    The number one thing that gets me excited: Bountifuls of all my favorite foods. That'll give me a hard on even seconds after I explode.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    DS must be a new term or I've been absent too long because I never heard that term used before.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Another good favorite is seeing a girl brush her teeth before conducting any "business" with me. Nothing sexier than a clean woman.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    GMD: "Watching a girl jill off" -- LMFAO! Somehow I've been around for 60 years without hearing that expression. Good one, georg!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Esta, either you haven't paid a lot of attention for the past four months, or you've got me on ignore. Try searching DS and dream stripoer on the site to come up to date.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @JohnSMith69 I'll go with the former statement my good sir since I will admit I am barely here these days
  • privatedance
    9 years ago
    A titfuck from a busty babe. Real or fake, I don't care as long as they're huge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    DFK def a huge turn-on. BBBJ but the kind where the girl is giving you a BBBJ like she is making love or DFKing your penis – nice and slow and deep. But I love it when a woman takes charge sexually b/c it feels like she is into it rather than just going thru the motions. I heard a sexologist say once something along the lines of “if it feels good to you (sexually) then do it” – IME most of the time a dancer asks me what I want or how I want/like it, it’s not as good – so when a dancer asks me how I want/like it; I just tell her do what feels good to you and I usually end up liking it myself.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Papi, that's kind of what I was getting at. Most of the replies here sound like comparing our favorite rides at an amusement park. For me, it's a lot more personal, depending on the girl and our chemistry. Another sexologist saying goes, "Sex happens between the ears." I get the most excited knowing that the girl and I are both holding nothing back to do whatever feels good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi and chandler, you are coming close to describing what a dream stripper worship service is all about. It's not about just performing your favorite sexual act on her. It's about both of you doing everything possible to bring as much pleasure as possible to one another.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    Big ass and big tits are tied for me. Dfk, hell naw! Seen too many loads blasted into stripper mouths. I'm pretty sure those hoes don't brush their teeth between customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion