tuscl

Alone

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Friday, January 16, 2015 10:08 AM
Not sure when this started happening but I've really started enjoying living life by my self. I'm a older man well I'm youngish but early ages of getting old (38). I've had 2 marriages. I've had my kids (5 total 4 boys and my baby girl ). So i don't desire any more of this. Part of why i love clubbing can get the affection and sex when i can afford and need it( desire is a better word to use than need so correction) Going out to eat, movies, gym, club, bar, sporting events, and so on i do all alone and i find happiness in doing so. Is this a older man thing or is their something socially wrong with me ?

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm married but do lots of stuff alone because of business travel and kids are grown. Most of the time I prefer being alone, with strippers being available for sex. Works for me. No right or wrong, no normal or abnormal. It depends upon your personality. Some people would be miserable being alone as often as I am but it's fine with me.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I find the older I get, the more "me" time I enjoy. I think it is very common.
  • occurious
    9 years ago
    If you enjoy it then there is nothing wrong with it. People think I'm weird for liking to go places by himself but sometimes it just relaxing to do that.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I love being Home Alone And I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off of my property
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    I'm married but love being alone. Why the heck do women think they need to fill wonderful silence with meaningless babbling? And when I leave the house.....don't make plans at the exact same time.....do stuff with your friends when I come back because I am probably leaving the house to get away from all the endless chatter!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I've been living alone since age 21...I'm 23 today LOVE IT!
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    38 is hardly old, although kids can age you. At 57 I am just starting to say old fart things and ache in the morning. I told my wife the only thing she has to worry about is that I may just want to be alone for the rest of my life. Once you get used to being unaccountable and fancy free it becomes harder to be a responsible spouse. If that was ever a goal anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sometimes it is nice to have solitude
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Married almost 45 years. Been with the same lady for nearly 48. I like my alone time and that is when I can visit the clubs. :)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I am in my mid 40s, on my second marriage and have 3 kids. If something happened with this marriage, I doubt that I would marry again. I love my family, including the missus, but having a wife comes with a ton of headaches. I am alone a fair amount due to travel and late working hours and I would probably stay that was if I became single again.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Ill turn 70 this year and I've been married 46 years. Raised two daughters and they both are very successful in their business and married life. Three young grand-kids and a wife who is into her 6th year of Alzheimers Disease. I'm her primary caretaker and have very little alone time and I miss it very much. I've had to quit most of my consulting so I don't travel and have greatly reduced $$ for playtime. I've always liked to read novels and browse on the computer - both solitary activities. Increasingly hard to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion