Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

busted faces and stripper handshakes

jvTroop

Dirty Cop

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Was clubbing this morning so i can publish my first tuscl review when i see this busted stripper dealing out hand job free samples. What the hell ?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rate it a "2"

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Can you elaborate a bit? You SAW a stripper giving HJs? I thought only bouncers who couldn't get laid (yeah, I know that's redundant) go peeking in VIPs. And how did you know they were free?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

You mean like a girl rubbing a guy's junk through his pants as part of the sales pitch?

I'd say 1 in 10 girls at the club I go to regularly do that. Sometimes it's just a quick brush, other times they do it until you say yes (or no).

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Do not feed.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shocked. Im just absolutely shocked

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Handjobs in the strip club...what will they think of next

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

You can, but you didn't!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

You sure she was the stripper and not the door girl greeting everyone? Or maybe a lady bathroom valet helping guys finish up?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement