tuscl

Customers who will only spend MONEY on a stripper who is "real" and/or in school

There may be customers in strip clubs and/or posting on message boards who will only SPEND MONEY on a stripper who is "REAL" to them and/or going to school to "better herself" There have been posts written on various boards about strippers who are SWEET and INNOCENT and are trying to make their lives better. This may be true , but....

THEY MAY NOT BE TELLING YOU EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Don't you realize that these strippers may still be telling you WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR (or leaving certain things out). What if that SWEET, INNOCENT stripper who you PAY for CONVERSATION (to help her pay for school, of course) likes to GET FUCKED IN THE ASS? Would that change your opinion of her? Maybe she likes FUCKING MANY DIFFERENT GUYS. Would you approve? Maybe she likes drinking hard liquor until she passes out. Would you like that? Here is the real shocker for some folks -

THESE THINGS CAN BE DONE WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL so..... maybe, just maybe, the sweet innocent girl you spend large amounts of money on is NOT LOOKING FOR YOU TO RESCUE HER!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Now all we know RL's favorite sexual position...what we can wonder about, is it coming....or going?....heheheh:-)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    That's a good one. I broke out laughing. RL is all concerned that some strippers may be getting fucked in the ass. While it's very amusing that RL is so concerned, I couldn't care less what strippers do in their spare time outside of the club. I guess RL likes to think about those things though. Have fun fantasizing RL. I don't really care what a stripper's favorite sexual position is. I'm sure there are probably a few other guys who are concerned though.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    The stripper that seems so sweet and innocent (to the customers spending MONEY on her) may be one of those types without the customer knowing it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion