tuscl

Strippers Highly Unreliable

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:41 PM
For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to hook up some OTC with some of the local ladies. After a couple of dances many of them seem more than willing to offer their phone number to me. Generally they will text a few times with some info about going to the club or what time they got home. However when I try to ask if we can meet, they clam up; often not answering any more texts at all. I am never explicit in these messages and am careful not to mention anything about money or any specific details about what we might do. Is it possible that I am scaring them off by asking to meet in a text message? What is the best tactic to get one of these tarts to my dinner plate?

22 comments

• jerikson40
    9 years ago
    So....JoeBob.... I'm curious, what made you think that when the strippers gave you their number they were interested in OTC?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    OTC is a discussion to have in person, not by text.
  • JoeBobTexasRider
    9 years ago
    jerikson40: That's a good question. I guess I can't think of much else I would like to do accept OTC. I'm so ugly the dog woln't hang out with me so I figure the ladies must just want me for my money. JohnSmith69: I guess that's pretty good advice. Would it be better to talk about such things in person at the club? Maybey that might make them more comfortable. Would you mention exactly what you want, like FS, BBBJ, ect????
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    They obviously gave you their numbers with the intention of getting you back into the club to get more $$$ outta you. Like JS69 said - w/o a prior verbal discussion about OTC possibilities, you are considered a new regular ITC for her.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Yeah, JoeBob, I'm guessing here's what happened.... A dancer give you her number, and most likely it's a fake number. So you text or whatever and no response. Or, she gave it to you so you could check up on her shifts at the club so you'll come and give her money. But then when she gets back to her apartment, which she shares with her friend Tiffany (also a stripper), she receives a text from a customer (who she may or may not even remember) asking if she wants to meet him and have sex with him for money, like a hooker. "EWWWWW !!!! Tiffany, look at this !!! Some customer thinks I'm a hooker !!!" Then she throws her phone down in disgust. Or maybe drops it in the toilet. And she and Tiffany run around the apartment shouting "EEEWWWW !!!! EEEWWW !!!" Yeah, maybe it's best to talk in person first, to make sure you're clear on stuff like that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    or her car broke down, she lost her phone or dropped it and it broke. She had big bills to pay and ignored all phone calls. She had a family emergency and couldn't respond. I can think of several reasons why she might or say she didn't respond. I think some dancers give out numbers just to get a guy to spend more on them in the club making some guys think they have a chance of going out or hooking up. Since dancers tend to be money oriented, you are more likely to get an answer if she will get money from you and knows that. If she isn't interested, she might tell you
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    "I can think of several reasons why she might or say she didn't respond." And, of course, they are all lies. :)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    JoeBob, nowadays a lot of strippers give out phone numbers pretty readily, usually to entice you back into the club. It is a long stretch between getting a number and arranging OTC and, as others have said, those negotiations are best done in person.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As to whether to discuss specifics, I usually do especially because I'm picky and know exactly what I want. If they say yes or maybe to OTC, then they will most likely be ok with specifics beforehand. Of course you also agree in the cost.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes you have this discussion in person in the club. But be discrete. They could potentially get fired if management knew depending in the club.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Just cause a dancer gives you her number doesn't mean she offers OTC. Some will give you hints or may even be direct when they give you their number. I went to the VIP room one time with a dancer and right when we were done she said she sometimes gets a hotel room in the area and offered me her phone number. Sometimes it just takes a while before a dancer will offer you OTC. I had been seeing my ATF very regularly ITC for a couple months. We communicated through facebook and while I got extras from her, I never got FS from Her. Then on one visit she gave me FS. The next week she messaged me the day that she was supposed to work and said she wasn't gonna be at the club but wanted to know if I wanted to meet up with her at her place. Bottom line is not every girl that give you her number will be open to OTC. Some might decline it at first but the. Be open to it once they get to know you better.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "Strippers Highly Unreliable" In other news water is found to be wet.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Strippers are flakey. After many years I still don't know when a stripper is going to stand me up. My advice is to offer more OTC dollars to more strippers. One is bound to show up.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    The only way I have found to get a real phone number from a stripper is to give her yours and have her text you right then to get it. Otherwise more often than not it will be a fake.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I prefer to shit OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strippers; for the most part; will only deal w/ PLs when they have no choice or absolutely have to. Most strippers will only talk-to or deal w/ a PL when she can get what she wants/needs – if she does not want OTC: she will not deal/talk with you. In today’s world; women in general (i.e. civvies) are often wary of meeting guys they don’t know very well – e.g. if going on the first couple of dates; etc – so many dancers may at least be wary of meeting a PL OTC especially since they often may not have a very high opinion of a SC PL to begin with. And not all dancers will do OTC and not all dancers will just jump at the first chance of making $$$ - we sometimes fall under the impression all we gotta do is offer a reasonable price and the dancer will jump at it like a fat kid on a doughnut – many, if perhaps most, dancers, are not into OTC. Building a rapport is often necessary – sometimes one has to sorta become enough of a regular w/ a particular dancer for her to feel comfortable taking the plunge. And if you have not done extras ITC w/ her; chances are she is not into OTC – or if she works in a low-mileage club then maybe there is a reason for that. OTC may be more of an art than a science; and it takes some trial and error, and improvement; to get somewhat better results although results are not guaranteed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    P.S. I take it you have not read The System [that’s an a discussion board inside joke]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I personally don’t have much experience w/ OTC; but perhaps it may be easier to score w/ dive-club dancers that may be a 6 or 7 at most; than 7+ dancers in more upscale clubs. Perhaps many of the better looking dancers are not down w/ OTC b/c they can make good enough $$$ in their nice upscale clubs.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Because of this(unreliable) I ask them to prove their worthiness first. Granted its been several years since I completed OTC, but its been even longer since I had one back out on me. If approached to do OTC I always ask them to follow up on this suggestion on another visit. If they were serious about it and so not flake out, they will be happy to take up the topic at a later date. Majority of the time it fizzles out. At least I haven't had the run around like I used to when I first started with the OTC requests in the beginning.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi is right. OTC dating strippers is an art not a science.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Strippers are unreliable. In other news water is wet.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    When a guy can barely finger-paint, luck really starts playing a huge factor. Discretion and diplomacy, too. A couple years ago, on one of my annual visits to Indy, I met a dancer who really caught my eye. During the lap dances, I commented that I wished we could do more. She smiled, mentioned that we should text, that I should stop in again so we could get to know each other a bit better. I stopped in a couple nights later and we hung out for two or three hours, with only a few dances -- not a lot, just a few. Near the end, we set up a night and time to meet, a night that became one of the highlights of my weekend. Sadly, never did get to see her last year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion