tuscl

Tattoos Unlimited

Clackport
Washington
Yesterday I saw a first. This stripper had her whole body covered in tattoos. When I say whole body I mean the WHOLE body.

What is this world coming to?

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Cool!
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Even her face?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve seen some black dancers that have had their entire back and arms tatted; part of their front, and part of their legs – and many of these have been attractive which leaves me smh.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^It was everything except her face. Legs, Arms, back, her whole chest (not the tits though), you name it. She has a decent face, nice ass, and great tits, but all of that is overshadowed by the tattoos.

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Her hole body?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ no – her *whole* body – what are you deaf :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I miss the PTE

Pre-tattoo era
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sounds a bit overwhelming. And I agree with motorhead, I miss the PTE.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    This is her....

http://dapper-punk.tumblr.com/post/10623…

You can't see really the front of her, but trust me when I tell you she is tatted up in the front! I guess I was wrong about her tits not being tatted up lol. Strangely I still kind of wanted to get a dance with her, she had good energy on stage and a good personality.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't like em but I'd have to pass on 90% of the strippers to avoid tattoos.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Damn, Ranukam, that chick is major hot....but the tats ruin it. DAMN what a shame !!!

With tats like that, they're just screaming "I've got some serious mental and emotional problems so watch the fuck out!!"

But damn, she looks hot and nasty. And she's gotta trim them eyebrows...maybe draw in some better ones....
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Speaking of what a shame....I checked the reviews for this Acropolis club and apparently all you get there is air dances?? Damn, Sam, a chick like that, all nasty and shit, only gives air dances? For $20 each??

Never mind....I'm not flying up to Portland to see her.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I concur with Motor, Shadow, and Jerikson.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I can, and have, dealt with limited tats. My ATF had a few. But to go to the extreme, a real turn off!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    All those tattoos, ass and tits and Jerikson notices her eyebrows. I didnt realize this was quier eye for the strait guy.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, that girl has some serious tats. I have seen a few almost as tatted up. If she has a good vibe go for it. Two of the most tatted up dancers I know were also two of the nicest and most pleasant to be around.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm convinced that there ARE good tattoos for chicks....but if you look around the web for example for fotos of chicks with tattoos, one thing becomes very clear:

Chicks who get tattoos generally have absolutely no artistic sensibility. They have NO CLUE what looks good, what's too much, what's a nice elegant or sexy design....none of that. Maybe they get their tattoos when they're falling down drug or stoned or something, maybe that's what it takes to do shit like that.

But damn, the crap they put on their bodies is mind boggling.

Now I'm a big Pam Anderson fan. She had that barbed wire tattoo around her upper arm, not too much, and yeah, kinda sexy at the time. Or some chicks who have a very elegant and simple pair of wings at the top of their butt, along the small of their back. As long as it's not overdone, and it's elegant, then fine. Or a little heart just above the bikini line near their pussy. Shit like that is fine. And yeah, if she's a nasty sexy hood rat then she can get a little bit wilder, bigger tattoos, whatever.

But the rule is: First, you have to be VERY hot. Second, you need to have nice skin. Damn, if I see another tattoo on some fat, overweight trailer trash bitch who's drop dead ugly, with rolls of fat, and nasty pale skin with red bumps and shit....there should be a law against that. Don't they know that tattoos just draw attention to your skin, and your ugliness?

It's just wrong.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Once upon a time, she was probably a gorgeous woman. Now, she just looks like she was willingly vandalized by a bunch of amateur taggers.

I agree with the other guys -- I miss the PTE, too.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Ok first, I'll point out that she does *not*, in fact, have her "WHOLE body" covered in tattoos; there's still lots of empty space there.

Second, she's not "major hot," for reasons cometely unrelated to tattoos. Attractive, yes, but nothing to go apeshit over.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    What a waste! :(
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    I am not a fan of tats, but accept them as the "new normal" both inside and outside of the strip clubs (the existence of multiple tattoo shows on TV featuring women as both givers and receivers is evidence). There have been a number of very attractive students in my college classes who sported tattoos that did not improve their overall look and I cannot imagine what they were thinking when they got them. It didn't affect their work (several were good students) and didn't keep me from ogling them when they showed off the ones on their chests. Given that there is an exhibitionistic element to wearing tats, its not a surprise that so many dancers have them, but I agree that they generally detract from the qualities many of us are looking for. I found the nose, lip, nipple, tongue, and vaginal piercing trend equally as disturbing, but unlike tats, the hardware could be removed when its trendiness waned. The combination of excessive tattoos and facial piercings creates some pretty unappealing results that even natural good looks and a decent body can't overcome. I don't see this style trend going away any time soon, so I will just work around it the same way I did with piercings and bad boob jobs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I’m old school too in that I’m not big into tats nor piercings – but I have to admit that often times I prejudge a tatted or pierced up chick and think she is a wild one, or low-class one, that I may not want to deal w/ - but often times many of these tatted/pierced up chicks turn out to be pretty mellow, easy-going; and down to earth (I think part of their affinity for tats/piercings is that perhaps many are the artsy types and see it as art and self-expression rather than them trying to be trashy; just an assumption/guess on me part).

And although I don’t like tats; some/certain tats on dancers do kinda turn me on b/c they make the dancer look a little trashier/sluttier which is a turn-on – e.g. a black chick with nice tits and a single rose on one of her breasts; kinda trashy but kinda a turn-on for me in a slutty sorta way – also a black dancer w/ thick thighs and has a tat on one of her thighs; kinda often turns me on too.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @GMD- she has gotten more tattoos since that picture. Her entire front is tatted up from the collarbone to her toes. The back is a little less tatted lol.

@jerikson- the last time I was there, there were quite a few people getting lapdances, so maybe the lapdance rules have changed. I'll try out a lapdance the next time I'm there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    She’s nice and thick like a black chick - me likes
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @jerikson- I went in there this afternoon and she was there. I got some dances from her, and they were definitely not air. They were nude full contact dances. I kept my hands to myself, so I'm not sure if two way contact is allowed. It was definitely a nice surprise. I'm not sure when the rules changed. Review to come.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion