tuscl

Supergirl

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, January 4, 2015 5:17 AM
Rumor has it that Gemma Atkinson is the current favorite to play Supergirl in the upcoming TV show... [view link] With those tits she should be Power Girl. Fuck yeah!!!

18 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Does seem to have rather large chestal appendages.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I'm growing kinda tired of superheros...
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Never heard of her but she she can be my Super girl.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I looked at her filmography. She was in a movie called "How to Stop Being a Loser". Shouldn't a copy of that DVD be in everyone's collection?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would sell my grandmother to the Arabs for her.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    jackslash: LOL
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I would sell my grandmother to the Arabs for her" [view link]
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    :)
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Looks great with both long and short hair, light or darker. Wait! With that bod she would be a keeper even if bald.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Wow! Wat a hottie! I dont think any Arabs would want my grandmother, but I bet they would pay a pretty penny for Gemma. I would sell her but she has super powers so I better not try.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Yeah, smokin' hot body. And she's definitely got that Britney Spears thing going for her. And if you google her and select images, you can see that she sure seems to be trying to copy Britney in her makeup and fotos. Damn, sometimes hard to tell if it's Britney or not. And I got me a thing for Britney. Well, back before she went insane and shit. Back when she wore that glittering gold body stocking. Damn. Incredible. Do you think they'll have Super Girl wear a glittering gold body stocking? Yum.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Wow... Stupid hot. Ok I've got a new favorite actress.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Damn! She's 5'9" tall!! What too big for me!! Carmen Electra is more my taste - all 5'2" of her and she's still hot in her 40s.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    And Gemma's tits are fake!! Heck, how can Super Girl have fake tits?? Couldn't they find a natural woman for the role?
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Ummmm....Carmen Electra....DAMN !!! Carmen is a very naughty girl. I need to put her over my knee and spank her... Can you fucking believe this chick? These fotos are recent (last year?), and she's, what, 42? And she's walking around showing them luscious titties like that. Damn, that's hot. [view link]
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Yeah, baby...42 fucking years old...unbelievable. [view link]
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Carmen looks the same now as she did when she was 30. Thanks for the pics!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    At first when I saw "Gemma," my brain locked onto Gemma Arterton. I have a feeling she'd make a damn nice blonde and could work well as Supergirl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion