tuscl

Top Five Strip Clubs In Vegas

I watched the video clip shown below, the guy reviewed five club and Vegas and I thought he would say more about the club, he was just a bit too laid back reporting just a bit shy.

I'd like to know more about these clubs, have anyone here been to these places?

In my last road trip which was Dec 2014, I did go to Vegas but only went to Treasures and Rhino. My time there was short because I had to drive to Sedona AR and also play a little bit in Tucson AR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jW1WZA-…

8 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    How could you have a top 5 and none of them be SR, that's crazy. Seamless and Scores are closed now. Palomino is way out of the city to the North. OG and Sapphire would be in my top 5 now. The Number one club is SR, other four in my top 5 would be OG, Treasures, Sapphire and a toss up between Cheetahs and Little Darlings.

When Scores was open I liked the place, got to know the duty manager who I got on really well with.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    These "reviews" would get bounced from TUSCL for being too brief and not informative.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    The You Tube clip was posted in 2008. And it may have been old at that time. Still, the Rhino has been around since the '90's that I recall. No mention of it certainly makes me wonder about the video's validity.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I guess it's the typical Vegas style 'come on in' vibe that is somehow all over Vegas. A lot of glitter and glamor but no intel on why it is the #1 among the five.

I did get a free pass at Rhino when I got in around 6:OOPM only then I realized it was Mountain Time, still good though. I dunno why the guy gave me a pass?

Hmmm. That made feel a bit lucky that night.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^ very lucky indeed alabegonz, SR is the only club I have never managed to get free entry too.
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    Indeed 2 of the mentioned clubs are closed.
    I wonder how he got video inside the clubs; they all forbid taping.

But I do agree that SR should be missing. I personally don't like the club, and am amazed at all the lemmings that go there just because.... when there are better clubs in town.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Joe, I have a feeling either the clubs paid to be in the "top five" or the producers of that "review" might've paid for permission to do some limited taping.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I guess that makes me a lemming, oh well I can live with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion