Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Everything I Know I Learned from the Internet

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Strippers are like white dwarf stars. Extremely hot but not very bright."--Albert Einstein

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

A stripper was walking down the road with a healthy looking pig under her arm. As she passed the bus stop, someone asked,

"Where did you get that?"

The pig replied,

"OTC from Folkies for $200 an hour."

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Make that Follies

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

A stripper tells her similarly employed roommate, "I sucked a Brazilian cock last night."

The roommate replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a Brazilian?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

How is a smart stripper and a UFO alike?

You keep hearing about them but never actually see one.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Q. What is 40 feet long and has an IQ of 40?

A. Roll call at the local strip club

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Q: What do a stripper and her beer bottle have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Q. What is the difference between a stripper and a mosquito?

A. The mosquito stops sucking when you slap it.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why did the stripper sit in the corner of the club? A. Because she was cold and she heard that the corner was 90 degrees.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

.....and all you guys wonder why dancers don't last long on this site.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dawg,

I certainly don't wonder why they last. Personally, I'm fine with no dancers on this site. They come on with a big splash, post frequently for a few days then disappear. Some of the guys resort back to 7th grade school boy crushes and act like damn puppy dogs when a dancer joins.

I don't need their "perspective". They make their honest feelings well known on SW.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I totally agree with motorhead. Some of the guys trip over their dicks try to kiss their asses. If I really want to know what a stripper thinks about something, I'll ask one that I know. Not some stranger on a public forum.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

We've got jerikson. That should be sufficient to give us the female/dancer perspective on everything.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Jeez guys - humor!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement