Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The word 'blow'

londonguy
londonguyVIP692324

Breathe, breathe in the air

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got out of my pit a little earlier than usual the other day and as I was MEGA bored thought I'd check out the live Mons Venus live cam feed. Some hot babe was strutting her stuff so I thought I'd ask her to blow me a kiss for a bit of fun. I typed I three times as it wasn't coming up on the screen that they and I could see. The word 'blow' was always missing, it then dawned on me that they blocked the word blow probably because they were getting two may blow job requests. I thought it was so funny.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Reminds me of the old joke, "Suck, blow is just an expression!"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - That is not a joke. It's a true statement.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I am talking about helium balloons. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

It's a physical impossibility, but my job sucks and blows at the same time.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

LG, was that typo? Did you mean "coming up on the screen" or "cumming on the screen"? lol. Just kidding!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement