Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Florida woman attacks BF with condoms

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

God Bless Florida....

(Her mugshot pic is actually kinda hot...) lol.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I thought it was going to say she choked him with them or tried to pull one over his head or something

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Assault with condoms and a loser boyfriend. If she is not a stripper, she will be within six months.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I can actually see this box of condoms preventing unprotected sex - or any sex at all, lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Ironically, this might have been the box she used...........

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

got to love florida and the shit that happens. I agree... i would fuck her.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

She is good looking. I would fuck her

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikeya,

Trojan Pleasure Pack 40 Condoms $15.49 Quantity No Longer Available!

Might need a carry permit for those in Florida! :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

They already have the condoms for the make-up sex

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I bought a pack of 40 condoms. I needed a 10 year supply.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

I can imaging what she was calling him as she threw it ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Dickhead?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

lol. That was quite clever Clubber. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

"clever Clubber"?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement