tuscl

OT: Books Single PL's should have in their Library

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I can't imagine that there is one single PL that hasn't heard of or read for themselves:

"Secrets of the A Game: How to Meet and Attract Women Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime" by Logan Edwards.

"Anger" by Thich Nhat Hahn

"The Game" by Neil Strauss

Any other books that you may have read you felt improve your game?

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    "The System" by RickyBoy, the Dougster edition.

;-)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The book of hard knocks.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The System by RickyBoy.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    how could I forget "The System by RickyBoy.. of course
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ... and the school of hard knocks is overrated Shadow.. it's about working smarter not working harder.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I just finished the Game. Interesting but frankly I think playing with strippers is a lot easier and more rewarding. Main difference: strip clubbing requires a monetary investment. In that book, the guys invest lots of time instead of money in getting women. I have more free money than I have free time.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "The Art of Hitting" by Tony Gwynn stepped up my game
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I've already that book Shadow and I've graduated with a 4.0 from their school too. what else is there? Matter of fact, how is this OT?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @Dougster I didn't know you had a "The System" Book out already. Where can I read such fine material?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @estafador OT because it's about books and shit.. Who the fuck reads anymore?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I didn't know about those books twenty years ago nor today. I had to learn by trial and error.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    However I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @sharkey two of those books weren't out 20 years ago. "Anger" has been out since the 60's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion