Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: finally found her...

scatterbrain

Minnesota

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If this actress doesn't make it and has to turn to dancing, she would drain my savings account. Yum! joblo.com

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Saggy boobs, no waist whatsoever....yeah, a pretty face, but geez, talk about a ho-hum body. But whatever floats your boat....

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

She's aiiight if you're into humping a surfboard with decent tits and a nice smile.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Meh.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

She looks like she has put on some weight in her pic. Google her for more pics. She ain't half bad. I would love to suck her tits.

Not sure this link will work. Couldnt test it before posting.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

There are more and better pics on Google. She is a shorty only 5' 1" .

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I never heard of hear. Her tits look great though.

I googled other photos of her. She is like a chameleon. She's hot iin some of the pictures but looks like a teenaged boy in others. The jury is out for me.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I got extra from the stripper that looks just like her. I don't know, she does not have an ass not my thing. I wouldn't kick her out of bed though but I wouldn't marry her either.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That's the thing when guys post their personal ratings. I always take it with a grain of salt. One guy's 7-8 out of 10 is another guys 5 or 6. It just depends on their particular taste.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Yeah I was impressed with her when I saw her naked in Californication.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not for me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement