tuscl

What if a hot girl rang your doorbell and she had a Christmas ribbon on her biki

At some point you realized she had the wrong address. Would you fuck her brains out and then tell her?

Other options? Just thinking, it could happen.

Or would you just say Hell Yes! Then not tell her.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I guess that they grow more than just tobacco in the Carolinas. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her brains out
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I'd figure it was some sort of con and close the door on her.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'd like to know she was coming and it was for me.

I flipped on the playboy channel this morning and spotted a girl in a bikini with a ribbon on her bikini. I was thinking now that would make a nice Christmas present. You never know what you might see when flipping channels.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Cool! I've wanted to get that garage cleaned up!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    This would be an amusing gift to people if you could actually do such a thing and film their surprised looks.

Half the people might think it was a prank unless she went in.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'd boot her. No un-PC people allowed!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'd tell her that she had the wrong house, and then give her my number.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It's the Playboy Clearing House Sweepstakes! WOOT!

I'd probably pout and whimper and stammer out that she was at the wrong house.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If a box (the other kind) was erroneously delivered to your house, would you steal it?

Maybe it's more realistic to ask if the cops could sting you for prostitution like this. The cops would be proposing a crime, but they strictly speaking are asking a different person, not you, to participate, so maybe it doesn't count as entrapment.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If money, goods, or services aren't asked for or exchanged for sex, there is no prostitution -- only two (or more) people (hopefully) having a good time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If a guy came to your door and said "somebody said they'd beat me up if I didn't give you $100, so here it is" you'd still be guilty of extortion if you took the money. So, if a chick says "somebody gave me lots of money to fuck you, so here I am" and you agree to have sex with her, you're still guilty of being a john.
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    I'd keep on dreaming and wake up once "the day" was over!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Ibbaicni, if you're a third-party to all of that -- the extortion, the prostitution, or anything else -- and you have absolutely no idea who any of the involved parties are, personally, I think it'd be a bit of a stretch to say that you'd be guilty.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Every time this happens to me, I just freeze and ask myself "What would sharkhunter do?"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    First thing is almost the Nike slogan. Take that ribbon and Just un-do it. You got to get her naked first. Second, ask her to pinch me to see if im dreaming. Either way, dream or not, just enjoy the ride!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you un-do her ribbon you better get her inside before she freezes her nipples off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion