tuscl

Another slutty MILF

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Familiar story line. Kinda hot MILF (this one is 42) gives blowjob (I assume this is the sex act she was performing) on a teenage guy and gets arrested for it. Maybe we should be protesting this kind of police action. We need to encourage such behavior, not arrest these women.

http://dailym.ai/1tabrr1

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I can't see how sending this woman to jail is a good use of my taxpayer's dollars. I say have her volunteer at an animal shelter or a nursing home for a week.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She was just in the wrog place at the wrong time.

PA Law § 6301 Corruption of minors.
    (a) Offense defined.– (1) Whoever, being of the age of 18 years and upwards, by any act corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of any crime, or who knowingly assists or encourages such minor in violating his or her parole or any order of court, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

In Canada and some other states the age limit is 16 and if you look at other countries the U.S. is way more stringent than most when it comes to the age of consent.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Instead of buying body cameras for cops to prove when they are not doing anything wrong (not that sharpton would acknowledge that Michael Brown was a fleeing felon who had just robbed a store and attacked a cop but a body cam video might just shut up a few a holes) they are busting willing buyer and willing providers instead of investigating and busting murderers, robbers and politicians who do both.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I like slutty MILFs. Most of the ones I've actually fucked are Asian. In the SF AMPs they dress more slutty, as they have no fear of LE.

But now, post married life, and with my plans to travel to other areas of the country and to partake in their SC's, I will be expanding in my partaking of slutty MILFs.

SJG
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    She works at Victoria Secrets... HOT! lol.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I could tell some stories about VS. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion