Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

bitches logic

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

WOMAN'S LOGIC... Bikini: no problem Underwear and Bra: OMG!!! DONT LOOK!!!

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Female logic

"He caught me cheating... It's his fault for spying on me"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Female logic;

"why can't I meet a man who likes me for my intelligence and personality"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

,,,,while she dresses in a low cut top and short skirt

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Bitch logic

"You let me use you"

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I just want a nice guy...

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Sucks douche-bag dick

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I want a guy who know how to communicate. But... Why can't a guy just know what I need, do I have to tell him everything...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I wasn’t going to buy it but it was on sale, so I realized I was going to save money!"

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

He better not leave me alone at a party with his friends. He better be able to leave me alone at a party with my friends.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I like him but he's too nice, why can I only find assholes?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Omg that bitch wore the same dress as me, fuck her slutty ass.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Cute guy: omg he likes me so much he follows me everywhere. ..

Not so cute: omg stalker!!!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Cute guy: He persistence was charming

Not so cute: omg stalker!!!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

If I get fat would you cheat on me?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Why do guys get so upset when I dump them for a loser I just met?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Why were you grinding with that butch on the dance floor? But... Omg don't get jealous it's only dancing

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yes I did a threesome for my ex, but I didn't care about him like I do you...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I just turned 18, so that makes me the hottest girl in the place, right?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

My boyfriend is a great guy, he could care less if I'm a stripper

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Omfg, can you believe after I broke up with him he's found a new girl so quickly. Fuck that skank

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Your friend made a pass at me, don't get mad I just wanted you to know.

Why would you tell me my friend made a pass at you now I can't fckn talk to that bitch anymore. ..

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Sylvia is pretty huh. ..it OK I know she is you can tell me....

Fuck you asshole do you want to Fuck her!!!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Please don't tell Jenny we slept together, I like respected her so much, she so awesome.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

He knew I was bi-curious before he walked in on us at his place.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Let's just be friends, but you won't find a better girl for you than me.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

The girls at that other club sell it cheap so you'll get an STD if you mess with them.

I sell it at 4 times their price, so you're safe from STD's with me.

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

"I don't sell myself for money.... But will give you extras if you can give me a tip."

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

On her cell while I'm fucking her ass: "Of course I'm home alone. Why don't you ever fucking trust me?"

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

"Im sick of guys always staring at my chest." says the woman with one-size too large bolt-ons.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you Jackie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement