Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Handjobs in Indiana

Duke69
Duke697183

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you ever gotten any?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Why do you ask? Is LDK82 touring the state?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, at Brad's club in Indianapolis.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You should be on stripper web they love handymen

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

It seems LE might be better served by hiring slightly more intelligent people to do their snooping.....

S
Supremeruler
•

No but I got fs in Indiana.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Not by a tranny.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Seldom in Indianapolis. You have to find the right girl and it has to be done hidden. I have never had any luck at Brad's. Elsewhere in Indiana more is available. CT's by the Gary Airport, Honey's East of there or Fantasy in Hammond. Not exactly high class(you may need to get a tetanus and penicillin shot and burn your clothes when you leave but I hear the girls are willing! LOL

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Bucket list

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Hand jobs are a chumps game. Rosie and her 5 sisters are ice queens.

Try to make out in the front room with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Then you'll be a true sleepy time stalker.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Hand jobs are what lots of guys routinely get in AMPs, the girl will not want to let you go without that, and without getting the money for that.

But I don't really want to spend money on that. So I always go for FS. And when that gets around the AMP, the girls really open up to me, as that is a big treat for them. All the more so as I approach it completely from a GFE perspective, not trying to talk them into anything or getting the to verbally agree to anything, but just making it happen with them in a civilian manner.

Only time I get an HJ is when Aunt Flo is visiting. And I try to avoid those times. If it happens, then I try to make it into a rehearsal for the FS with will follow some days out. It does help, it makes the coming FS awesome.

Sometimes if the girl says she can't, period, I just suggest we spread one of their towels out, showing her I am not squeamish about any thing like that. Often she will then say, okay.

SJG

Cream Badge, RAH 2005 youtube.com

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Why are your hands too small??

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement