tuscl

Handjobs in Indiana

Friday, May 19, 2017 8:31 AM
Have you ever gotten any?

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Why do you ask? Is LDK82 touring the state?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, at Brad's club in Indianapolis.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You should be on stripper web they love handymen
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It seems LE might be better served by hiring slightly more intelligent people to do their snooping.....
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    No but I got fs in Indiana.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Not by a tranny.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Seldom in Indianapolis. You have to find the right girl and it has to be done hidden. I have never had any luck at Brad's. Elsewhere in Indiana more is available. CT's by the Gary Airport, Honey's East of there or Fantasy in Hammond. Not exactly high class(you may need to get a tetanus and penicillin shot and burn your clothes when you leave but I hear the girls are willing! LOL
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Bucket list
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good idea
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Hand jobs are a chumps game. Rosie and her 5 sisters are ice queens. Try to make out in the front room with mashed potatoes and gravy. Then you'll be a true sleepy time stalker.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Hand jobs are what lots of guys routinely get in AMPs, the girl will not want to let you go without that, and without getting the money for that. But I don't really want to spend money on that. So I always go for FS. And when that gets around the AMP, the girls really open up to me, as that is a big treat for them. All the more so as I approach it completely from a GFE perspective, not trying to talk them into anything or getting the to verbally agree to anything, but just making it happen with them in a civilian manner. Only time I get an HJ is when Aunt Flo is visiting. And I try to avoid those times. If it happens, then I try to make it into a rehearsal for the FS with will follow some days out. It does help, it makes the coming FS awesome. Sometimes if the girl says she can't, period, I just suggest we spread one of their towels out, showing her I am not squeamish about any thing like that. Often she will then say, okay. SJG Cream Badge, RAH 2005 [view link]
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Why are your hands too small??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion