Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I got shit to do

Duke69
Duke697183

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

And hoes to fuck

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm not sure if masturbating on your couch and going through the drive-thru at Arbys today is "shit to do."

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, stop posting and do it !

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

I fuck all kina hoes

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I got to shit.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You got it!

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Meet me at Micky D's, flagooner, crazyjoe is giving lessons. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ lmfao

S
Supremeruler
•

You don't got shit to do dukey. Maybe you got some shittin to do though.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Has dukey been shitting at McD's?

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lmfao! I will jave to take lessons from crazyjoe! Hahaha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement