tuscl

Hair Extensions

DandyDan
North Iowa
Is it just me, or are hair extensions just as bad as silicone boobs? I went out tonight, and saw this one dancer who I have seen previously, only she has hair extensions. She sees me, comes up to me despite my efforts to avoid looking at her godawful hair, and after some chitchat, she asks me if I like her hair extensions. I'm sorry, but I remember her before and she was fine then, so why change? I do realize dancers with long hair probably do make more money, but that just seems like an act of desperation to me.

4 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    One gal, a blonde, had her real hair shoulder length, and got a "tail" on the back of her head. It was hanging down halfway to her waist. It was all tangled up, and looked like crap. I asked her if she ever combed it, and she said "Oh no, and I can't wash it either..." What the hell was up with that? She said it had cost her $400 dollars!
  • Nigel
    20 years ago
    Saw a girl at my favorite club a couple of weeks ago. It took a while, but I realized it was a girl that had been fired for being fall down drunk a couple of months before (guess it didn't stick). I told my ATF that she shouldn't have cut her hair. I was informed she didn't, that she usually wore extensions. She looks 100x better with them. She was the first girl I ever got laps from at this place, but if she looked like she did the other night, I wouldn't have looked twice. If done well, they can make all the difference. Like the difference between a bad and a good boob job.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Hair extensions can look great if they are done right. Unfortunately, the good ones cost a lot of money and require a skilled person to apply them. Too many dancers try and do it on the cheap. I know three sisters who dance at a club near Boston, they all went out and got them at the same time-to change their look a bit. They all looked great but it cost them about a 2 or 3 days earnings each.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Guys really can't blame dancers for trying to get a different look, attract customers and make more money. Fake boobs, platform heels, piercings and tattoos are just some of the gimmicks. They don't always get it right, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion