tuscl

Logistics question

Sunday, December 21, 2014 10:09 AM
i accidentally messed up my life how do i start a new account

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Duke, if this is indeed a serious question, just ask Christ for forgiveness and then go out and try to sin no more. Christians aren't perfect - just forgiven.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    AA meetings? Tony Robbins seminar? Protective Witness Program?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Lol, Mikey! You have it covered if Duke isn't serious. Ball's in your court, Duke.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    WOW! Who woulda thought you could get advice that sound on a strip club review site !
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just go clog up a McD
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    @mikey WITSEC was my thought too. "In Plain Sight" was a good show. Underrated.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Duke could change his name to BigTuna or Juicebox and fool everyone..lol
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It's not just like registering and getting a new handle. But then again, some people are in effect able to do this. My view is that you need to really take the time to understand what happened. When you do this, you will see that you did not screw up, but instead you never were given even half a chance. Then once you understand this, go out and find comrades, and strike back! SJG
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    Just dry up like dog shit and let the wind take care of you.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^?¥€:&£;#!="$#_;*8/ ! 4^|> 2257?<?¿¡???¤>?¤?¤????^^!/ ?&/!,/??
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^?¥€:&£;#!="$#_;*8/ ! 4^|> 2257?<?¿¡???¤>?¤?¤????^^!/ ?&/!,/??
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    There is the french foreign legion... new identity and everything!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Use RickyBoy's The System. Wearing a suit get you anywhere you want to go and that's all there is to it.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Glad you asked Juice. Just be your true "authentic" self. It's really easy to mess up in life when you are trying to be someone you're not. I'm not talking about aliases on this site. I'm talking about being the original you everywhere you go. You are one of the greatest and smartest TUSCLers of all times, and I would love to see you just...do you. In short, maintain your originality and authenticity! That will help you in this play ground and in real life. If things are really desperate for you, my friend, seek professional help. Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The easiest way to start over is get involved with organized crime and then turn them in to the Feds. Witness protection program! They give you a new life, new job, new ID and all for free!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Damn Mickey, you beat me to it.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    You messed up your life cuz your a retard. You loose. Ha ha ha
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    What's going on, Duke?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion